Wildman Holiday Sales

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flatlander - Look in the Upper Right-hand corner, below the phone #, there's a small grey link "Account"

I just got a little peek at some of the prices... Oh man... I've been thinking about completing my set of 75mm AT Hardware, and now might be the time. Or maybe it's time to grab a 98mm set. Thoughts? Adrian? Paging Dr. Adrian, can you write me a prescription for hardware?

I have avoided all the sales this year. Hmm, can Wildman ruin my streak?

Now I see that the Account heading is covered up by the Newletter heading. The AccouNEWLETTER heading was a mystery to me.

I used 2 different browsers, Chrome and Edge, and both display the same way:
upload_2019-11-29_12-47-36.png

Now I see that the Account heading is covered up by the Newletter heading. The AccouNEWLETTER heading was a mystery to me.

View attachment 399768
I have the same issue on Chrome here too. I just kept navigating around to different pages and eventually just "Account" would show up so I could login.

View attachment 399768
I've had the same issue with Pale Moon (FireFox fork). But, if I do a page refresh (F5), that header straightens out and sends all the header items back to the left side menu where they belong. Then the account link on the right side functions as it should.

Almost bought a Demon 5 last Wednesday but was surprised with $73 shipping estimate on checkout. It was the only item in the cart. Was that shipping estimate an error, or did others see similar ship cost?

Almost bought a Demon 5 last Wednesday but was surprised with $73 shipping estimate on checkout. It was the only item in the cart. Was that shipping estimate an error, or did others see similar ship cost?

You can checkout with confidence that if the shipping engine charges an excessive amount, Tim & Jackie will issue you a refund.

I wasn't sure if that was referring to combined shipping of items I ordered within a single order or multiple orders.

Your best bet is to call Tim & Jackie on Monday. They'll be swamped tomorrow morning.

If I placed an order Wednesday and then another on Saturday will you attempt to combine them into a single shipment?
Very likely, yes. Some people end up placing like 8 orders (extreme example, but TRUE, LOL). Best way to make sure is to add something in the comments about combining with other orders; including order #s would be most helpful.

I have avoided all the sales this year. Hmm, can Wildman ruin my streak?
Very possibly. My budget for BS sales this year is exactly $0. Today, I started hunting in my basement for things I can sell to increase that budget.

Emails have been sent.
I'll copy/paste into a couple posts below.

Big Saturday Sale
This is a pre-order/pre-pay sale.

Please indicate if you need shipping in time for a specific holiday and we will do our best to accommodate you .

This is a website only sale.

Any overcharges for combined shipping will be refunded as applicable. Please note that you have multiple orders,if you want to pick up your order at a launch that we will be attending please note what launch that will be in the order and we will refund the shipping .

When required, applicable Hazardous Material handling fees will be automatically added to shipping by the web store.

Thank you all for another great year for Wildman’s from our whole family and we hope you enjoy this year’s sale.

This year’s Black Saturday Sale is from 6:00 am- 12:00 Noon CST Saturday Nov 30th 2019

If you are a Wildman club member please log into your account before checking out of your cart to make sure you receive the extra discounts we offer

https://wildmanrocketry.com/pages/specials

Ultimate Sale

Ultimate Wildman, Ultimate Punisher, Ultimate Drago
Retail Price $650.00
Black Saturday price $450.00 Wildman Club price $425.00

Ultimate Dark Star and Ultimate Interceptor
Retail Price $699.99
Black Saturday Price $525.00 Wildman Club price $475.00

Don’t forget your One Bad Hawk harness set designed for the Ultimate kits

6” Ultimate set includes
1 – 7/16” tubular Kevlar 30’ long with 3 loops
1 – 7/16” tubular Kevlar 25’ long with 2 loops

On sale for only $68.80

Pick a Mini Sale

Chose any one of the mini excluding the mini eagle claw and the mini mach

Competitor mini, Darkstar mini, Drago mini, Intimidator mini, Punisher mini, Shape Shifter mini, Vindicator mini, Warrior mini, Wildthang mini and of course the ever popular Wildchild

These minis are on sale for $39.99 normally $65.00

Add a dual deploy upgrade to your mini kit on sale for $16.50 normally $22.50

All Black Saturday Sale kits include a valuable money-saving coupon from Stickershock 23!

Pick a Junior sale

Pick any of the following Junior kits
Darkstar Jr , Wildman Jr, Shape Shifter Jr, Warrior Jr, Vindicator Jr, Wild Thing Jr, Shredder Jr

Regular price $125.95
Black Saturday price $99.99

Don’t forget the 2-stage upgrade for your junior
Junior 2 Stage upgrades regular price $99.99 Sale price $80.99

Did you remember to get your custom One Bad Hawk Harness for your Junior Kit?

The Junior Harness set includes
1 - 3/16 tubular kevlar 20' long 3 loops
1 - 3/16" tubular kevlar 15' long 2 loops
On sale for only $40.00

Mach 3 Carbon Fiber - NEW

The Mach 3 is the big brother to the popular Mach 2 Kit and is a minimum diameter kit meant for high altitude flights
3 inch 5 to 1 filament wound aluminum tipped high temp nose cone and welded eye bolt
3" Filament wound carbon booster 60" long
Head end dual deployment (with stepped av bay lids)
4 CNC Precision cut and beveled 3/16 carbon fiber fins
(Shown with fiberglass fins)

Regularly for $499.99
On sale for $320.99

Mach 3
Filament wound Aluminum tipped high temp nose cone 5-1
Filament wound fiberglass booster 48” long
CNC precision cut 3/16th Fiberglass fins
Head end dual deployment

Regularly for $199.99
on sale for $139.99

The Mach 2 Rocket
These rockets were designed for use on a military project. They have successfully flown to speeds in excess of Mach 2 on single use L1000W motors.
The Mach 2 Rocket consists of:
32.5" of thin wall 54mm fiberglass airframe
Aluminum-tipped filament wound nose cone with stainless steel eyebolt
Head end dual deployment with a fiberglass switch band, 5" fiberglass coupler, stepped avionics bay lids
CNC-cut and beveled 1/8" G10 fins
Also included:
High temperature epoxy kit
Fin alignment guide

Regular Price $89.99
Black Saturday $64.99

3 Inch Punisher

Regular Price $159.99
Sale Price $109.99
Wildman Club Price $99.99

Punisher Harness set on sale
The 3” Harness set includes
1 - 1/4" tubular kevlar 25' long 3 loops
1 - 3/16" tubular kevlar 15' long 2 loops
On sale for only $45.60

All Black Saturday Sale kits include a valuable money-saving coupon from Stickershock 23!

Back