Wildman Holiday Sales

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the newsletter, but it was sorted into the Promotions tab on Gmail. Maybe yours got sent to a similar place or sorted as spam by mistake.

Is Wildman Club a yearly membership, if so how can I check my renewal date? Look at order history?

Is Wildman Club a yearly membership, if so how can I check my renewal date? Look at order history?
Well, although I am not Tim I do have answers for you.

Yes, the Wildman Club is an annual membership.

You can review your order history on your "My Account" page.

As to a renewal date, none is specifically listed on your account page. The way I got around that was to buy the club membership ($30 + Tax) as a single item purchase. So if I need to know when to renew I can just log into my account and look my order history for the most recent $30 purchase and review the order date. Note that it would be simpler just to add a reminder to your cell phone's Google Calendar (Or iPhone equivalent).

If i'm planning on getting a wildman kit for my L2 certification is there any reason to not go ahead and buy a wildman club membership?

If i'm planning on getting a wildman kit for my L2 certification is there any reason to not go ahead and buy a wildman club membership?

If you're planning on spending more than about 300-400 dollars in a year with Wildman a membership will probably save you money. There are some odds and ends that are not discounted but most things are

Well, although I am not Tim I do have answers for you.

Yes, the Wildman Club is an annual membership.

You can review your order history on your "My Account" page.

As to a renewal date, none is specifically listed on your account page. The way I got around that was to buy the club membership ($30 + Tax) as a single item purchase. So if I need to know when to renew I can just log into my account and look my order history for the most recent $30 purchase and review the order date. Note that it would be simpler just to add a reminder to your cell phone's Google Calendar (Or iPhone equivalent).

You a good until July 2020.
I don’t want to post your email here but you should be getting them @att.net check your junk mail

898A989B-E25B-430C-965D-FDEB0B68A60F.png

When will the emails go out to announce what is in the sale?
I work til 9pm Wed, so I need to get together a list of what I want, need, or can't live without; and hopefully not be busy at work so I can partake.

I signed up for the newsletter but never got anything, not even in the spam folder.

Same here, but after the first test email. I think there is usually a wed night test email...or is that the wildman club only event?
I signed up for the newsletter but never got anything, not even in the spam folder.

Correct on Wed. Still waiting to see which propellant has the extra discount. Hoping it's Dark Matter like it was 2 years ago..

Back