Wildman Holiday Sales

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

CzTeacherMan

Reaction score
Bought a 98/15360 case and N2000 for LDRS yay. Looks like the discounts didn't get added, but I am confident that'll get sorted out down the line.

Thank you Tim and Jackie!
Reply to your order confirmation email with a question

troj

Wielder Of the Skillet Of Harsh Discipline, Potent
Reaction score
If you are currently on the site and don't believe you're seeing the discounts, please PM me the email address you use on the website and I'll take a look at your account. There may be a flag wrong.

crossfire

Lifetime Supporter
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Tim I would guess your still going to do order pick up at Bong? If you need to just go ahead an ship my order. It might be best for you to ship it that will work for me.

micro

Reaction score
I placed an order first thing this morning (6:24CST). I didn't see any discounts on the site, I assumed they would be applied afterwards like in the past. Do I need to redo my order? Not a club member.

troj

Reaction score
I placed an order first thing this morning (6:24CST). I didn't see any discounts on the site, I assumed they would be applied afterwards like in the past. Do I need to redo my order? Not a club member.
Give Tim & Jackie a call on Monday. I'm confident they'll take care of you.

CzTeacherMan

Reaction score

WoShuGui

Reaction score
I've never wanted a 2.6" kit.
But that little Goblin might find it's way into my cart...
+1
5” needed a little brother... to feel better about it just turn the 29 mm tube into a pencil holder... seem to recall Wildman oath requires at least 38 mm.

troj

Reaction score
Does $75 shipping for 6 G motors sound right?
Likely a bit high. I'm guessing that's UPS and not parcel post, so $35 of that is a Hazmat fee that UPS requires.

If you complete the order, I'd love to know your order number so I can research that one.

bibbster

Reaction score
Likely a bit high. I'm guessing that's UPS and not parcel post, so $35 of that is a Hazmat fee that UPS requires.

If you complete the order, I'd love to know your order number so I can research that one.
actually 9 g motors, not 6.

troj

Reaction score
How about those of us who jumped the gun and purchased hardware and motors on Wednight club sale, and now find it would have been fortuitous to have waited?
That is a question for Tim & Jackie.

wsume99

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Question on the hobbyline sale ... the discount has been applied on all hobbyline cases (24 & 29) but the discount is only applied to the 29mm hobbyline reloads. Are the 24/40 and 24/60 reloads included in the sale?

llickteig1

KLOUDBusters Chief Logistician
Reaction score
Thanks Tim, Jackie and all the elves for the awesome sale. Hopefully, I've forecast my 2020 motor usage well. ;-)

I love the smell of fresh APCP!

troj

Reaction score
Question on the hobbyline sale ... the discount has been applied on all hobbyline cases (24 & 29) but the discount is only applied to the 29mm hobbyline reloads. Are the 24/40 and 24/60 reloads included in the sale?
I just spoke to Tim and Jackie and we used the F20 to check. Normal retail on that reload is $44.49. It's currently showing for me at $31.49 which is 30% off, so that's the correct price.

Please make sure you're logged in.

WILDMANRS

Sponsor
TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
When you log in you should see the discounts

mikec

Reaction score
Discounts aren't showing up for me, I've logged off and back on, etc.

Idunno

Reaction score
Discounts aren't showing up for me, I've logged off and back on, etc.
Same here. I see no discounts. Of course I just created an account this morning. Does that have something to do with it?

troj

Reaction score
Easy way to test to see if you're seeing the discounted prices...

Search for the K535. If you're seeing $112.49, then you're seeing the discounted price.

Apparently at some point this morning, the software decided to start showing the discounts everywhere. Gremlins.

MECO

Reaction score
The AT E15-7 single use 3 pack is not showing discount. Are these not included in the sale? The F20's ARE showing the discount. I am logged in...

troj

Reaction score
The AT E15-7 single use 3 pack is not showing discount. Are these not included in the sale? The F20's ARE showing the discount. I am logged in...
Per Tim & Jackie, the E15 is a discontinued motor and is not considered part of Hobbyline, thus it's not discounted beyond their normal prices.

troj

Reaction score
PM me the email address you use to login, please

troj

Reaction score
No, Tim, I am not buying a Mach 3 kit. I will resist the urge. I don't own 75mm hardware, I don't need to buy hardware.

Resistance is not futile....

bibbster

Reaction score

Here is my order number for you to research the shipping as requested. ;)

Last edited: