Wildman Holiday Sales

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not so much what order number you have that will determine when your order gets filled, it's when your product comes in and the order is complete that it'll get shipped. :)

Just checked Wildmanrocketry.com, and my order has a tracking number as of yesterday. Order #4119 is on the way!

I actually forgot I went through with the purchase, so I was very pleasantly surprised with the ship notice.

Both Black Friday orders and last week's order shipped last Friday. UPS failed to deliver the 63lb box yesturday. They say its lost in the system.

In other new : Several UPS drivers are attempting L1 certs this weekend, with L2 plans the following month.

Both Black Friday orders and last week's order shipped last Friday. UPS failed to deliver the 63lb box yesturday. They say its lost in the system.

In other new : Several UPS drivers are attempting L1 certs this weekend, with L2 plans the following month.

I suspect a certain ACME loving coyote.

Arrived....

Attachments

• 0311191548.jpg
    0311191548.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 242
When an order goes out depends on what’s in the order.
Example if you have a 75/6400 load in your order we have not received any of them yet.
We are receiving Aerotch reloads every week and shipping everyday.
I do have 6 orders sitting on the floor waiting to have shipping paid for .
If you selected local pick up as your shipping option your order will not ship until shipping is paid for

Maybe Tim should start decreasing the percentage of your discount by 1% or even 5% every time you post on TRF complaining about your order... A direct e-mail to him would do much better than griping on TRF. The Terms and Conditions were listed in the sale, and Tim had a very large sale, so it's understandable that some of the product will need to be ordered to satisfy his sales, etc...

I usually don't bug him until late March or April, when flying season rolls around. But then again, our fields here in St. Louis are too muddy and the weather too unpredictable to fly lately, so I have no need to worry until LDRS rolls around :)

These WM black friday sales threads are as predictable as the sun rising in the east lol...

"Yay Black Friday!"

Months later:

"Haven't got my stuff. (complains) Emailed Tim"

"Be patient you'll get your stuff I am waiting on _________ from __________."

"Maybe Tim should charge you more for complaining."

Oooooh TRF...you'll never change haha.

Maybe Tim should start decreasing the percentage of your discount by 1% or even 5% every time you post on TRF complaining about your order... A direct e-mail to him would do much better than griping on TRF. The Terms and Conditions were listed in the sale, and Tim had a very large sale, so it's understandable that some of the product will need to be ordered to satisfy his sales, etc...

I usually don't bug him until late March or April, when flying season rolls around. But then again, our fields here in St. Louis are too muddy and the weather too unpredictable to fly lately, so I have no need to worry until LDRS rolls around :)

I'm pretty sure nobody has been griping but like me just checking in since he seems to frequent the forums more than email as I've only sent two in the past 4 months with no response. I don't think it's not unreasonable to expect some kind of "yup we are on it". I realize the man is likely hard at work but I get a little nervous when I've dropped a good chunk of $ on something with no explanation. I suspected it was the motor kits and a post here confirmed. My nerves calmed I patiently await a bounty of goodies!

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure nobody has been griping but like me just checking in since he seems to frequent the forums more than email as I've only sent two in the past 4 months with no response. I don't think it's not unreasonable to expect some kind of "yup we are on it". I realize the man is likely hard at work but I get a little nervous when I've dropped a good chunk of $ on something with no explanation. I suspected it was the motor kits and a post here confirmed. My nerves calmed I patiently await a bounty of goodies!

If your not getting a response then we are not getting your email and you should try calling.

My Cti cases arrived today. Yay. Thank you so much Tim and Jackie. Now if we can get winter to end and the fields to dry off... anyone know where I can order a flying field drying kit?

IMG_1766.JPG

Picked up this modest 20-pound order from the local UPS facility yesterday. Great way to start the weekend. The Central California monsoon season wiped out most of the high power launches during the winter so no issue with waiting for anything. Looking forward to the Redlines (I285, I366, I600 & J825) in my Wild Thang Jr!
IMG_1385.jpg

All the things came!
Where would one get those mesh case sleeves? I wants some for my other cases now.

IMG_20190401_190135.jpg

Back