Wildman Holiday Sales

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pulled the trigger on the Lance Beta! It should look great with a set of NCR styling from sticker shock.

It not clear to me if the kit comes with bulk plates for an avionics bay like the ones in the picture.

What do u mean by standard and exceptional?

Last year, the discount on AT reloads on Black Saturday were:

Aerotech
Aerotech high power hardware: 20% off retail price.

Aerotech hobbyline reloads and hardware: 35% off retail price
With Wildman Club: 40% off retail price

Aerotech high power reloads: 25% off retail price
With Wildman Club: 30% off retail price

All Aerotech Dark Matter reloads and single use motors 35% off retail price

I don't recall if there was a Wednesday night special on motors or not.

Tonight, I got 35% off all reloads and 40% off White Lightning. That is exceptional.

Last edited:
Last year, the discount on AT reloads on Black Saturday were:

Aerotech
Aerotech high power hardware: 20% off retail price.

Aerotech hobbyline reloads and hardware: 35% off retail price
With Wildman Club: 40% off retail price

Aerotech high power reloads: 25% off retail price
With Wildman Club: 30% off retail price

All Aerotech Dark Matter reloads and single use motors 35% off retail price

I don't recall if there was a Wednesday night special.

Tonight, I got 35% off all reloads and 40% off White Lightning. That is exceptional.
Cool

Agreed. Thanks Tim! I didn't see the I284W show up at all in any searches, and now it does... :( Otherwise there would have been another 108 bucks on the order!! :)

Got the email at 11:38pm EST, missed everything. Anyone else have problems?

wm_black_c147ef9d-966a-4bfe-8405-189d645e47e4_450x.png

CESARONI TECH 38MM
SORT BY

Sorry, there are no products in this collection

What the .... ?????

Got the email at 11:38pm EST, missed everything. Anyone else have problems?

I got the email that the sale was coming yesterday, but the one with the prices didn't arrive until 3am this morning. It didn't make me miss anything, but you're not the only one who didn't get the email.

Agreed. Thanks Tim! I didn't see the I284W show up at all in any searches, and now it does... :( Otherwise there would have been another 108 bucks on the order!! :)

Same here. I couldn't find the I284W. So I just bought 36 other motors instead. :p

What a sale! I'm waking up today with an APCP hangover. LoL! And I swore I wouldn't get any new rockets, but that Skunk Ace is ridiculous.

Side note... Just found my email in my spam folder. No idea why it went there, thankfully friends forward emails, LoL!

Was the AT DMS motors on sale? The sale said reloads so I was thinking no?

I think they were. I checked a couple of White Lightning DMS motors but did not purchase because they were (only!) 35% off. I bought the reload counterpart at 40%. I did not purchase any DMS this round.

Back