• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Wildman Darkstar 4 DD kit $200 + shipping or local pick up Boston area

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cvause

Reaction score
I'm having to clean out the basement and this needs to go to a home with time to build and fly.

Wildman 4 Darkstar DD Kit. Complete and fins are still in original plastic wrap. Pick in Boston suburbs or I can quote shipping. Will ship in original box
20201017_113245.jpg20201017_113253.jpg

I only noticed cuz I saw a list of the titles of recent posts. I actually had to do a double take to find it again (never know if I'm losing my mind or not) ;)

Josh
It may have been in title but I may have missed it. My old age sometimes things don't compute

Oh thank all that's holy.....I've been watching this since it was posted and couldn't find an excuse to sneak it in the house that wouldn't result in my death at the hands of my wife!

I happened by to actually buy it and chance fate.......only to breathe a sigh of relief that my impending doom was thwarted just in time by another purchaser!

I admit I was wondering which of my friends in Boston could hold onto that for me, but I also have a 7+ Wildman that I havent even started. Still trying to figure out my recovery purchases required

Hey guys, im on the south shore, any kits/electronics/motors out there that need a new home? Im planning on a long winter. Please get in touch with me as we can find a field local to us. !!

Back