• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Wildman Blackhawk 38 Built

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captbk

Reaction score
Leaving high power so I'm selling my high altitude rockets. This Wilman Blackhawk 38 comes with fly away rail guides, complete av-bay with perfectflite CF altimeter, nanotech battery, missleworks screw switch all kevlar shock cords with Shadow Aero reflective streamer and top flite main chute and 2 nomex chute protectors . Install YOUR GPS in the nose cone and charges for recovery and go fly. She's been over 10,000 feet successfully a couple times. No motor retention, I used friction and tape no problem. I'm taking a big loss on this but I just want it to give someone else as much pleasure as it gave me. I will pay shipping. $200 PayPal is [email protected]
20220815_095723.jpg20220815_095909.jpg20220815_100425.jpg

Last edited:
I had no valid reasons. It's a great deal. The best I came up with were. I spent too much money this month and I like to build my own rockets. I was just happy to be able to stop thinking about buying. Enjoy, it looks fun!

I took this the wrong way haha.
I’m so sorry if I came off cocky. I really shouldn’t be purchasing this myself either.
I’ll be sure to enjoy it.
Thanks a lot!

Back