Wildman at Bong May 2nd?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talkin Monkey

Reaction score
I tried calling but didn't get through. Anybody know if Tim will be at the Tripoly Wisconsin launch at Bong next saturday?

I'm layed-off this week and have been putting the gas on trying to finish an L1 attempt+ L2 written test by this weekend.

Qualified access to an AT 38mm motor to Certify Level 1 with an 80oz rocket is what I'm looking for.

...Or, should I head east to Minnesota this weekend?

To add to what Jon said:

The next TWA launch at Bong is in June. There is no TWA launch at Bong in May, due largely to Rockets 4 Schools that occurs May 15-16.

Woosh also flys at Bong, but the next time they have a date at Bong is the Big NSL event on May 23-25th. Woosh DOES have a launch on May 2nd, however it is a low-mid power launch at the Sod farm. While it's always a good time, Tim will not be there, nor are high power motors flown there.

As Jon said, the next TQC launch is May 9-10 in Walcott, Iowa.

I'm certain Tim will be at Rockets 4 Schools, NSL, and the TQC launch.

-Eric-

Thanks guys, oh well.

The WOOSH calender is what got me all excited, must be a typo.

Maybe I'll head down to the Sod farm and fly my AGM-256 and some LPR's. I've got a couple G and F reloads on hand.

Thanks guys, oh well.

The WOOSH calender is what got me all excited, must be a typo.

Maybe I'll head down to the Sod farm and fly my AGM-256 and some LPR's. I've got a couple G and F reloads on hand.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post, had some kinda "time-out" error thing

Jim,

What super secret launch is at Bong this weekend? I'm out of the loop!:y:

Is this the University sounding rocket competition?

-Eric-

Yes it’s the university launch
And I will be there and you know me If I can I will be there Sunday also if we can find someone with a pad and a waiver :confused2:
Tim

Tim,

Just now coming up for air after chaparoning my daughter and few other 5th graders through a Chicago MSI field trip. (great kids + visit but a later day than expected afterwards)

Just threads of ambition and steam remaining at this point, but maybe I/We can get down there in the late morning/early afternoon.

If not, will you be in the neighborhood pre-NSL?

Back