Wildman 2022 Wednesday members only test sale.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was slightly worried when I didn't receive an email announcing the sale, but I was watching the site, so I got in with plenty of time to spare. I got a decent haul, including a M1315 for the 75 mm minimum diameter rocket I built for BALLS this year, and a K1103 for an absolutely stupid project that I'm hoping to build and fly around March or April. Also a Competitor mini because I needed another 38mm rocket with a 29mm motor mount to joint the two kits already in the build pile, they were starting to look a bit lonely.

I was slightly worried when I didn't receive an email announcing the sale, but I was watching the site, so I got in with plenty of time to spare. I got a decent haul, including a M1315 for the 75 mm minimum diameter rocket I built for BALLS this year, and a K1103 for an absolutely stupid project that I'm hoping to build and fly around March or April. Also a Competitor mini because I needed another 38mm rocket with a 29mm motor mount to joint the two kits already in the build pile, they were starting to look a bit lonely.
I got the Journey 98 since I only have two other 98mm airframes, the 66mm Darkstar with the 54mm motor mount because I need more reasons to buckle down and take my L2 exam, and the Punisher Mini because G80s can be one's best entertainment value.

I got a few motors and the Journey 98 just because of the blue tube. I missed the blue Demon because I had just bought the regular red one (who needs two of the same rocket, right? 😉🤔).

I purchased my L3 rocket along with an M motor. This will be my spring project.
My wife wasn't even upset in the least. She's a keeper.

Sooooo what rocket and what M motor?!?!?!

You can't just come in here like that, drop some loose info and then scoot back out. We want details!

I got a few motors and the Journey 98 just because of the blue tube. I missed the blue Demon because I had just bought the regular red one (who needs two of the same rocket, right? 😉🤔).

Nooooo, you also got a new poop-chute[for your house...], and that is nothing to sneeze at! 😁

I bought a K560W because of your red/white/blue text message. Couldn't justify the K1800 so the Jart will get punched-off with the K560 instead. :)

OK, it is an Ultimate Drago and the 75/5120 case and M1297 combo. Then there is also a K and a couple J motors. So far my calculations show the Drago should reach 5500 feet with. 6 to 1 power to weight ratio. Oh well there's plenty of time to worry about the details.

Thanks for the sale, no kits for me just motors, but if the Interceptor 2.2" goes on sale or if a 2.6" version is announced on Saturday then I just might have to make an additional order. 😀

Tim and Jacki,

Last night's sale was one of the smoothest Wildman sales in the past several years!

Congratulations,
Fred

You will really like that kit. The 2.1 Jr's and the 2.6" kits are great flyers. The H238T is one of my favorites in them as well as the I300T.
I have the 2.6" intimidator. Love that rocket.

Attachments

• 20221010_203459.jpg
    20221010_203459.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Back