• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wildman 2.6 Patriot 54mm

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketkyle

Reaction score
Unbuilt 2.6" Patriot with a 54mm motor mount.

https://www.wildmanrocketry.com/ProductDetail.aspx?product=6850

I bought this a couple of years ago and it didn't come with Kevlar or parachute like it does now. This rocket will need quite a bit of nose weight.

$70 shipped. I can include a slimline 54mm retainer for $10 more, but you'll need a longer motor tube to use it. Pictures if interested.

Last edited:
how tall is it?
Can I see some pictures?
I don't currently have cash for it now, but in a month or two I will have the money!! If you don't sell it by then, I may be interested. I live in Ohio, so can you ship it?
Thanks,

20170513_221215.jpg

My phone keeps uploading sideways, sorry.

Keep in mind the fins on this rocket are tiny, definitely needs a bit of noseweight.

Yeah I had one of these that eventually went on to become my level 1 bird. The kit as is will require quite a bit of nose weight. Don't recall how much, and mine had a longer than normal BT as well.

View attachment 320044

My phone keeps uploading sideways, sorry.

Keep in mind the fins on this rocket are tiny, definitely needs a bit of noseweight.

Wow, I was expecting a DD rocket, Hmm, I might still do it, but if that thing flies on a K motor, I will definitely want DD.
I'll keep it in mind, but I'll have to think about that... I won't have the money for it until about 1 or 2 months from now...
Thanks,

Back