Why when the brain lacks, the braun wins...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClayD

Reaction score
my finger, between the bolt and the hammer, sure isn't fun.....

I think I squirmed like I was shot..

(my car lugnut is spinning.. Yay.. so i am reomving the rotor from the other side... YEAAAA!!!!....)

I refer to those as "vocabulary building experiences" -- you get to practice all those little short words!

-Kevin

I refer to those as "vocabulary building experiences" -- you get to practice all those little short words!

-Kevin

Carly rolled the ends of my fingers up in the window of the car as i was stepping out the car the other day... (bout a week before ldrs...)

that---- was a vocabulary building experience...
as the window was forcing the ends of my finger into that seal... my breath just went away and i couldnt talk.. then my knees buckled...

Finaly, i let out a yelp and Carly said... "what??"..

what followed could be heard for miles...
(i will add, none of which was directed to the then 6months pregnant lady.. that is the sweetest person on earth)
after she released my fingers, i had to console her...

Carly rolled the ends of my fingers up in the window of the car as i was stepping out the car the other day... (bout a week before ldrs...)

Yeah, that hurts. A lot.

At least that one is understandable. My aunt rolled her lip up in the window. While inside the car.

Don't ask how -- we can't figure it out, either.

-Kevin

a few things come to mind...
Confusion being the most prominant, and KennB may have the "best answer"

Surely the von Braun.

Oh.. you mean the Brawn Braun arguement, or is it brown....
My Grandpappy is(was) a Braun....
Most people probably chucked it up to bad spelling. he was a bloody knuckle man if i ever knew one...(worked on WWII not Wii, aircraft maintinance chief.. or something like that(forgive me for not knowing more..)

Back