Who's Who?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n3tjm

Papa Elf
Reaction score
I was talking to a fellow trf'er the other day on instant messenger, and he asked is there a way to see a picture of the different memembers of the forum? Well, I said unless they posted their picture in a post, there is no way to know...

So, I invite all the trf'ers here to post their pictures, so we all get an idea what are fellow rocketeers look like ;)

Doug with Thrustline Hank

Here is a pic of me doing something else I love - backpacking. Picture was taken last August on a 3 day 30 mile trip in the Rawah Wilderness of Colorado. Didn't see another soul the whole time we were there. This was the start of the second day. That's Samantha my fiance with me.

Here's my brother and me stopping for a break at a local watering hole. Just another hot summer day. We didn't do any launching after lunch.

Originally posted by Chuck Rudy
Here's my brother and me stopping for a break at a local watering hole. Just another hot summer day. We didn't do any launching after lunch.

See...I know that's fake...a real rocketeer would have used a garden hose!:D

Here's me and a couple of my kids. (I'm the tall one)

gnkids1.jpg

John

Okay, why not:

Here is the creator and webmaster of EMRR:

NEsselmanLambdaShuttlesLg.jpg

Nick

Here's me doing something I just love, floating the Buffalo River in Arkansas. It was in the morning, nice and cool. We were sitting around the campfire having a cup of coffee. It don't get much better than that...

bmhiii

This photo was taken by my wife at Orangeburg, SC, in May 2002. This rocket was used for my first level 1 cert attempt that day. [SFW]

OK. What the heck. Lemme go find a pic...:rolleyes: Whered that little devil go.... Shoot. I think I deleted it when my mom made me clean out my folders.....:rolleyes: Heres a link to My CMASS folder , where I stuck all my rocket pics when my mom forced me to delete them from the computer to make room for the playbill she was doing.:rolleyes: Itll have to do. Look at teh one at the very top. Called "me and my ASP". That pic was taken BEFORE that stupid primer ruined the nose cone on that thing, thank goodness. That pic was taken last summer at our old house (our old yard looks TINY now!:rolleyes: ), and I have grown a few inches (and grown out of that shirt, also. Though I still do use it for rocket-construction;) :rolleyes: ), so that pic doesent show me EXACTLY as I am now, but hey.You got the idea. :p

Ok - I'm gonna cover for both Jim and Eugene and post a group photo of all three of us! :D :D :D

Here we are - the Tour de Deuce Team!!

Jason

Me an' my favorite rocket, my Arcas. Flown on everything up to a 2600 ns L850, hope to soon go with a 3500 ns L630 and then a 4700 ns L820. If that doesn't shred it I don't know what to do :D This is before flight with a 2000 Ns K970 Wimpy Red, got about 8000 feet.

This is me, participating in my other big hobby - amature dramatics. Its a shot of the cast for Ray Cooney's "Caught in the Net", onstage during final rehearsals, back in October last year. I'm in the back row, on the right.

Here's a pre-flight photo taken just last month of me with my Art Applewhite 29mm Qubit before it zipped off on a F25W...

OK, I'm the guy prepping a toiletpaper roll three-stager back in 97. A10 to A10 to A10. About 200 feet max.

Wheres Jim in his trademark black cowboy hat?;) :p Hes not wearing it in the pic Jetra posted! He has been wearing it EVERY TIME I HAVE SEEN HIM, though.:D ;) :p

Lets see a pic, jim!;) ;) ;)

Originally posted by Neil
Wheres Jim in his trademark black cowboy hat?

Uhh...Neil? Look closer! Jim's wearing the good ol' hat to cover ye ol' shiny head of his! Just messing with you Jim! I guess I shouldn't, though, huh?

Jason

Here I am before my L2 flight in 1998...I will try to find a newer pic later.

Ok... Here is one more for the list.

The red & yellow is my L1 ready Sumo (hopefully this upcoming weekend in Sterling, CT) :)

The business end you see is my first cluster - a LOC Viper 3.

A

Back