who's going to LDRS 23?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK?

• Yes

• Sure

• Definitely

• I'll get the glue. What kind ya want?

• Yes

• Sure

• Definitely

• I'll get the glue. What kind ya want?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Adam Selene

Roving Rocketeer
Reaction score
Hey everyone! i was just thinking about what a good time TRF 2004 was and that made me wonder how many TRFers are planing to go to LDRS 23?

FlisKits will be there with a full vendor booth and many kits to fly! It is our hope that we will be ready to make a new kit announcement there as well!

See you folks there!
jim

Jim! you didn't vote! unless you voted no or maybe.
any hints about the new kit?
you WILL have plenty of Tres with you, yes?

you will be bringing Kathy?

I've already got my launch fees paid and my hotel reservations made. I'm really looking forward to it.

Originally posted by Adam Selene
Jim! you didn't vote! unless you voted no or maybe.
any hints about the new kit?
you WILL have plenty of Tres with you, yes?

you will be bringing Kathy?

whoops, just voted :) We haven't nailed down which of two that will be coming out soon, so I have nothing to reveil yet :) We will have plenty of Tres kits and yes, Kathy is coming down too (she wouldn't miss it :) )

Right now i'm focused on NSL... ...A killer trying to get everything done that I need to do this week! sheesh!

jim

Yeah, wish i could make it to NSL. you have enough fun for both of us, ok?

Mark, where are you staying? i'll be at the days inn in dansville. half the price of the offical hotel and just a little more than camping.

I'm booked for the RIT as well. we should plan to get the TRF'rs together for dinner one of the nights.

When folks get in, they'll know we in from a buisness card and/or catalog left at the main desk. If interested, just ask for our room number and come on over. If we're available the door should be left ajar

jim

I'll be there with my eldest daughter (8) for the first two days only. We're staying at the RIT Inn and plan on using the swimming pools a lot. We hope to have a sport scale Sandhawk kit by Cluster-R ready in time (4"x84" w/54mm motor mount). We're currently fiberglassing the fins and hope to have the airframe fiberglassed by next week.

Im in the RIT too, should be a good time, I need to start savnig some money for motors though ;) ;) ;)

I'll be there, dunno how long. I'll be staying with friends in Lindley, about an hour from the field. Good eatin, cheap, and a good time, I'm not gonna argue!

My craziest flight to date: Estes Fat Boy on an Pro38 I205

what mods did you make to it, other than the motor mount? is there a thread on it?

My son and I will be there, primarily as spectators. We'll fly a few mid- and low-power birds just to say we flew at LDRS.
He's a Boy Scout and loves camping, so we'll be at the state park.

Back