Quantcast

Who's Going To ECRM-44?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

TangoJuliet

Reaction score
Any TRF'ers going to the East Coast Regional Meet next weekend (June 17-18, 2017)?

My GF and I are driving up from Mobile, AL, on Thursday to her sisters house in NC, then on to Frederick, MD, on Friday where we'll be staying. I haven't flown in a competition in over 30 years when I was still in B Division, but I always found the competitions to be a lot of fun and this was a good excuse to get out of town for 5 or 6 days. Hoping and praying for good weather (at least better than we've had on the Gulf Coast for the past couple of months) and to meet some people.

BigDuphis

Reaction score
Tis my home field, so I'll definitely be there. Test flew all my contest models at last month's launch.

TangoJuliet

Reaction score
Tis my home field, so I'll definitely be there. Test flew all my contest models at last month's launch.
Great! I look forward to meeting you. I just checked the extended forecast for this weekend, and it's improved from the chances of rain it was showing yesterday. :clap:

BigDuphis

Reaction score
Yup, it's looking like standard MD summer weather now...hazy, hot, and humid with a chance of storms. Hopefully the wind stays down a bit for the glider event.

TangoJuliet

Reaction score
Yup, it's looking like standard MD summer weather now...hazy, hot, and humid with a chance of storms. Hopefully the wind stays down a bit for the glider event.
Ha! You Maryland'ers know nothing of hazy, hot, and humid with a chance of storms. :grin: We've had terrible winds down here for months now, but I lucked out about a month ago and was able to safely test fly my RG models.