Who said this and in what movie.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davalf

Reaction score
Ok, this may be dumb, but out of bordem I thought I would give this a try. The rules: I will start off with giving a movie quote, you say who said it and in what movie, and then you post the next quote. Preferably funny. If you think it is dumb do not participate and if everyone dislikes it this thread will die. For the first quote, from a classic movie:

"The Dali Lama, he hauls off and wacks one, big hitter, into a 10,000 foot crevice, right at the base of this glacier. You know what the Lama says? Gunga ga lunga. Gunga la gungala gunga."

Caddyshack, Carl (Bill Murray)

"Mamma, I never been away from home before. I never kissed a boy, never went out on a date, nothing. I just want to be a normal girl. I'm going to that cheerleading camp and I'm going to be like everybody else. I'm going to make friends, I'm going to have fun, I'm going to wear makeup, I'm going to go out with boys, I'm going to sleep with truck drivers and get crabs and I'm going to finally get to use my diaphragm."

"Mamma, I never been away from home before. I never kissed a boy, never went out on a date, nothing. I just want to be a normal girl. I'm going to that cheerleading camp and I'm going to be like everybody else. I'm going to make friends, I'm going to have fun, I'm going to wear makeup, I'm going to go out with boys, I'm going to sleep with truck drivers and get crabs and I'm going to finally get to use my diaphragm."

Mary Poppins?:roll:

...I'll have to keep coming back to this, I got no clue to the last movie and the thread lives or dies on an answer.

Pandamonium

"I don't know. I'm making this up as I go."

-Dave

Pandamonium

"I don't know. I'm making this up as I go."

-Dave
Raiders of the Lost Arc. Indiana Jones to Sallah.

"Let them have outer space. We got rock 'n' roll"

Last edited:

The Notorious Betty Page?

I don't know why they'd drop a bomb on this place, be a heck of a waste of a bomb
said by Roy Lee, in October sky

new quote

We're on a mission from God.

new quote

We're on a mission from God.

Elwood in The Blues Brothers

New Quote:

"It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van."

Alex DeLarge, A Clockwork Orange

"God's not on our side because he hates idiots also."

Elwood in The Blues Brothers

New Quote:

"It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van."

That would be Alex from "Clockwork Orange"

How about:

"I picked the wrong time to stop sniffing glue!"

That would be Alex from "Clockwork Orange"

How about:

"I picked the wrong time to stop sniffing glue!"

Can't think of his name in the movie, but its the air traffic controller in "Airplane"

New Quote.

Dude, My grandma drank all my pot.
-That's awesome.
What?
- I mean, how many people can say that in a lifetime?

and a second from a differnt one (to make it easier)

Call us "Car RamRod.... "

Alex DeLarge, A Clockwork Orange

"God's not on our side because he hates idiots also."

How did you get skipped?

Blondie from the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. We can now resume with the movie quote in the message before this one...

'Take him to Detroit!' - Kentucky Fried Movie

“Oh, baby, you're *so* talented... and they are *so* dumb.”

Tom Logan "The Missouri Breaks"

"Take him to Detroit."
Klahn in Kentucky Fried Movie

"Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!"

Last edited:
Klahn in Kentucky Fried Movie

"Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!"

Gold Hat in "Treasure of the Sierra Madre"

"Yeah. 220, 221, whatever it takes."

The Treasure of the Sierra Madre

"If I'm not back in five minutes... wait longer!"

Ace Ventura

"Just a minute, you just struck one of the toughest men from the state of *clap clap clap clap* Texas"

"Just a minute, you just struck one of the toughest men from the state of *clap clap clap clap* Texas"
I just know I saw it in a 3 Stooges movie/short but don't know the name.
If that qualifies as an answer then here's mine:

"Now speaks the rat that would be my ears"

I just know I saw it in a 3 Stooges movie/short but don't know the name.
If that qualifies as an answer then here's mine:

It wasn't in a 3 stooges short or a movie starring them. Besides, the game is to NAME the movie and identify who said it.

Last edited:
Back