Who Makes This V2?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WRX03

Reaction score
JMCQP-EBAY2003.jpg

I bought this 4" diameter V2 rocket many years ago and I can't find information about it. :( I found one that looks just like the kit at www.scalerockets.com, but I know this isn't the place I bought it from. Theirs are made for H motors and this one is a 29mm.

Hint: there was something going on with the company: store closed but still selling on line? Or they just make the 4" diameter V2 now? If I saw their advertising I would easily recognize it.

WOW! thanks for sharing that link Stymye. maybe it's a common link for everyone, but i believe it's the 1st or perhaps 2nd time i've seen that database page of V2 images! this rocket was such a beast in everyway in every pic, whether stationary and waiting, in flight, or crashed.

regarding the 11.5" kit...i just bought two and will be building them this week...one to have as a backup incase the the other crashes...anyone recommend any place to launch these in my "suburby" area in Maryland?!?! ;-) :):JOKE::)

>RSE

Back