Who is currently selling Pratt Ejection Canisters, that can ship immediately?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Yes, already received a confirmation that they will ship tomorrow. I think I have ordered directly from him once before and received them pretty quick, but he has that 10 - 12 day disclaimer on his website so I was not sure.

They have worked very well, never a failure, it might be smart to make a large purchase.

Thanks, Yes, already received a confirmation that they will ship tomorrow. I think I have ordered directly from him once before and received them pretty quick, but he has that 10 - 12 day disclaimer on his website so I was not sure.

They have worked very well, never a failure, it might be smart to make a large purchase.

I have used a lot of them over the years. I never had one fail either. Doug makes quality product, and is great to deal with. A long time asset to the hobby.

Exactly why it might be smart to make a large purchase. What would we do if they were no longer available! :y:

Can you think of any reason why they would deteriorate with age?

Exactly why it might be smart to make a large purchase. What would we do if they were no longer available! :y:

Can you think of any reason why they would deteriorate with age?

I see no reason they should deteriorate unless abused.

Back