Who Does This

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COSTransplant

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Ok -- Suppose I have a design for a model rocket. I am a RockSim novice and I would not be able to create the file quickly enough for my needs. I want this to be an expert level build. Are there folks here in this forum that are RockSim experts that could create the file and / or develop a parts list with me?

Ok -- Suppose I have a design for a model rocket. I am a RockSim novice and I would not be able to create the file quickly enough for my needs. I want this to be an expert level build. Are there folks here in this forum that are RockSim experts that could create the file and / or develop a parts list with me?
I mess with OpenRocket at lot but I have yet to create a full sim from scratch. What I do is find a kit similar to what I'm designing then I just modify that sim.

what exactly are you having issue with?

There are lots of us who can help, assuming it's fairly straight forward.

also, the title of the thread is a little misleading. You may also gain more views / results if this were placed in the 'Software' forum.

what exactly are you having issue with?

There are lots of us who can help, assuming it's fairly straight forward.

also, the title of the thread is a little misleading. You may also gain more views / results if this were placed in the 'Software' forum.

Ah, understood. I will figure out how to move this thread over! :) My issue is, I just need to put more time into learning the RockSim program so that I can be more proficient! Just part of the process!

Latest posts

Back