White Rabbit Project

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Rocketjunkie

Addicted to APCP
Reaction score
I found where Kari, Grant, and Tori (from Mythbusters) have been up to. This is an original Netflix project.

timbucktoo

Staff member
TRF Supporter
Global Mod
Reaction score
There's been a Myth Busters marathon on science channel for last 4 days. Maybe it's a lead in to what they're up to? They also keep promoting the audition of new myth busters characters.

rstaff3

Oddroc-eteer
Reaction score
The Rabbit Project debuted early in December. I watched a few episodes. I liked them OK but they didn't have the Mythbuster's magic. YMMV

Rocketjunkie

Addicted to APCP
Reaction score
The Rabbit Project debuted early in December. I watched a few episodes. I liked them OK but they didn't have the Mythbuster's magic. YMMV
There's 10 episodes so far. Agree, interesting but not up to Mythbusters.

rstaff3

Oddroc-eteer
Reaction score
Like other Netflix series, the whole season was released at the same time. Haven't heard how it is being received.

pcalviln

Reaction score
I actually like white rabbit better than mythbusters, i got tired of the two arguing.

qquake2k

Captain Low-N-Slow
Reaction score
I really like White Rabbit Project, so far. Kari, Tory and Grant were my favorites on Mythbusters, more so than Jamie and Adam. Too much melodrama between the two of them.

YodaMcFly

Finally!
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I really like White Rabbit Project, so far. Kari, Tory and Grant were my favorites on Mythbusters, more so than Jamie and Adam. Too much melodrama between the two of them.
Which, supposedly, was one of the things the producers liked/wanted, although, unlike many "reality" shows, apparently it wasn't forced ... As I understand it, they *really* don't like each other that much personally...

qquake2k

Captain Low-N-Slow
Reaction score
Yeah, I read an interview with them years ago, and they said that they never do anything together outside of work. And honestly, Jamie can be a real d*ck, and Adam's "enthusiasm" can get very annoying.