Which solid propellants should I use?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hola, soy de Argentina y aquí todo es Candy y BP. Estoy incursionando en la fabricación de granos con resina epoxi con resultados muy variables. Aquí sólo se consigue nitrato y perclorato de potasio, lo que hace que agudice el ingenio en los desarrollos.
Alguien logró hacer un grano de potasio/epoxi confiable?

Hola chiche
No está permitido discutir formulaciones de propulsores de cohetes en el foro público. Sugiero buscar universidades locales o sociedades de cohetes en Argentina.

(perdón por el español, vino del traductor de google)

There's actually a fairly large group out in Turkey... several of them have purchased Eggstuff. From our conversations, they seem like a pretty typical group of college students, meaning that they don't always know which questions to ask or where to find the resources that they need, particularly with college schedules and deadlines taken into account. Pointing them towards the proper resources goes a long way.

not wanting to open the worm can too far, but is the eggstuff subject to ITAR?

I try to make rocket which weight is almost 17kg. Apogee must be 1500 meters.Which solid propellants should I use?
I Think that rocket is too heavy for just 1500m apogee, The which one im making has 14kg, and 3000m apogee

Back