Which Hand Do You Write With?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red Max or Interceptor, which re-issue do you prefer?

• Der Red Max

• Interceptor

• I'm still waiting for Estes to bring back ___

• Der Red Max

• Interceptor

• I'm still waiting for Estes to bring back ___

Results are only viewable after voting.

WiK

Site Admin
Reaction score
Ok, a post in another thread made me think how many people here are left-handed.

So are you:

Left Handed?
Right Handed
Or
Ambidextrous?

Im a lefty :)
Cheers,

Phil

I'm right handed, but I can sort of write with my left hand too. It comes out shaky, but also backwards.

For purposes of writing, I'm definitely a righty.

But, my left eye is my dominant eye. So, I have to shoot a bow or rifle (on those rare occasions when I have) left-handed. And, I hit a baseball better left-handed. When I putt in golf, I have to close my right eye to get a good sight on the hole (once I do this, I'm a pretty good putter).

I'm ambidextrous.

I write predominantly with my right hand but I can do it passably (albeit slower) with my left. There are a number of things (like kicking a football or soccer ball) better with my left foot than my right (although I can still do that pretty well).

It really just depends on what I'm doing along with my mood at the time. I often don't realize that I'm doing something "backwards" until someone points it out to me...

Left Handed here...

I do shoot pistols left handed (or either if the need arises), but shoot rifles and shotguns right handed. Bow right handed. I golf right handed only because when I was young, those were the clubs my dad had at the time. Baseball and all sports I use my left hand.

Carl

I am a lefty for just about everything, but my right hand comes in useful from time to time!

I'm right-handed when sober.

After a couple of pints I become Ambidextrous (equally useless with both hands!) :D

I'm a righty, except when I'm using my left hand to hand something to my right hand. Then I'm a righty again.

:D

WW

I use the third arm growing out of chest. I normally keep it hidden. It really speeds things up, but to avoid questions I work in a private studio and keep the door locked.

shrox

Right handed unless it's busy doing something...
then the other one steps in...

wait...we're not talking feet....

then exactly what are we talking about :D :D ;)

i kinda use both hands... u know... hold super glue bottle thats spewing glue everywhere in the right one until it gets stuck to my hand then i try and pull it off but the fin im trying to glue on gets stuck on the left so i have to borrow a hand from my dad to rip the stuff off...

Ambidexterous, though I write with my my right hand most of the time.

Like hokkyokusei, when I write with my left hand, it seems more natural to write backwards, though I can write either way with either hand. I can also write forwards, but from right to left... like a bidirectional printer.

For many things other than writing, however, I use my left hand more than my right.

I tried to learn a little left handed writing after I fractured my right ring finger at a volleyball tournament. But now that it's almost comletely healed, I can write with my right hand! :)

I'm left handed, for most writing..tho it's nearly unreadable with either hand:)
I used to crack my school teacher's up by standing at the middle of the blackbroard and simply switching hands while writing on the board.. I didn't have to move:) so yes I'm ambidexterous in any number of other things. But I claim my Leftyness first:D

I eat and I write left handed but I shoot my Bow and firearms right handed and Golf right handed

did you know that leftys are 7 times more likely to be injured using some type of tool, mechanism, object.....than rightys because most all things are made for predominately right handed people.

I can give you one you will have never thought of... Milk jugs...the label is printed to the LEFT of the handle placing the handle on the right side of the jug. So when a lefty reaches across to pick it up the label gets turned the opisite direction.

I dunno just saw this on tv today...some stupid show forget what it was but i thought it was interisting..and kinda funny. ;)
leftys still rock :D

Back