Which acrobat reader version?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rex R

LV2
Reaction score
title pretty much says it. when I last tried printing a fin template with, ms edge and my newest printer it came out distorted (vert was stretched I think). now I am thinking that I should grab the reader...adobe has two versions to offer for win 10 which one would you suggest*? thanks,
Rex
*reader dc 2015.023.20053, and reader 11.0.10, both are English for windows.

Last edited:
I would imagine that the d/l version is one or more updates behind :). thanks for the info
Rex

Personally I like Foxit Reader. It does a great job of viewing and printing pdf files. It will also convert image and text files to pdf if you right click on the file and select the option. Its a little annoying on the install becuase you have to tell it to install the free version a couple times, but if you don't mind that its great.

Personally I like Foxit Reader. It does a great job of viewing and printing pdf files. It will also convert image and text files to pdf if you right click on the file and select the option. Its a little annoying on the install becuase you have to tell it to install the free version a couple times, but if you don't mind that its great.
I popped in to say this ... Adobe Reader has gotten so bloated, it's not funny. Foxit has started to suffer feature-creep and bloat as well, but it's roughly where Adobe was 10 years ago, i.e. "much smaller and faster".

Last edited:
Back