Where would one find a 98mm Elliptical NC

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evilash

Reaction score
I am trying to build a submarine rocket and need a big bertha style NC for a 3.9" frame.

Does anyone know where I can procure one without custom ordering one? I have looked everywhere.

Balsa, 3D Printed, Plastic, Foam, It does not matter what it would be made of.

Randy

That design is perfect. With the measurements maybe I can bribe my brothers friend to 3d print one.

I have the 3" and the 4" Scotglas elliptical nose cones. I likely will be building upscale Bertha and Mosquito's utilizing them. At least that is my thinking currently.

I had to search like crazy for a 5.5" elliptical. Before I found it on rocketry warehouse and got it from Mike at madcow.

I wouldn't mind getting that email for reference if I need another odd front.

I had to search like crazy for a 5.5" elliptical. Before I found it on rocketry warehouse and got it from Mike at madcow.

I wouldn't mind getting that email for reference if I need another odd front.

Pm sent

I know that Nat at Upscale CNC has done NC's for 5.5" and 3" Berthas in the past. Pretty sure he could do one for a 4". His are lightweight and foam-filled, but he also can build them with interchangeable weights.

I would try contacting Polecat Aerospace. Looks like he recently removed the Skeeters he had on his website, but IIRC they may have had a 4" NC for that kit (I had the 5.5"). It's possible he has some parts laying around for purchase.

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1477180402.162306.jpg

Last edited:
Back