Where to order?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mopar32985

Reaction score
Was wondering were you guys order scratch build supplies from. Someone with good prices and fast shipping. Thanx:cheers:

-Chance-

I would go to ANY of the vendors that post here. They won't steer you wrong.

My PERSONAL choices. for NON SPECIFIC building parts.

Whats up hobbies.
Performance Hobbies.
Giant Leap.
Commonwealth.
Seroc.

I order from all of these guys and have not one complaint

EDIT: Let me add this. I do mostly Mid to High power. I didn't even really think about Low power. I agree with everyone after me. Quest Semroc etc!

Last edited:
SemRoc is the only place for me.

Andrew
Dark Lord Of The Scratch Builders

I just ordered some tubes and other stuff from Apogee. They were fast, everything was packed well, and because they did'nt ship the same day - They refunded half the shipping cost. So I paid $4 shipping and had my order in 3 days. Yes I'm happy ;)

I order most of my stuff from my basement...:rolleyes:

After that its Semroc, Quest and BMS.

Bob, I can not get Hotmail to work with Outlook, a problem that has caused me no end to frustration. Your distributers don't list the special so I have no way of ordering your Special

Sorry about this, maybe next month :p

I too like Semroc. All their BT and BNC numbers are very easy to understand.

What I don't get are the numbers for the "series" tubes. How do these match up with nosecones? I guess you have to just look at the measurements?

Check out Totally Tubular at wooshrocketry. They've got some things no one else seems to have. Ted

I order most of my stuff from my basement...:rolleyes:

After that its Semroc, Quest and BMS.

Just about the same here....
Except my warehouse is the "Shop". When I need arises to order parts we go to Semroc, Red Arrow Hobbies, and BMS. We hope to add Flis in the very near future.

*wink wink*
*nod nod*

I guess the Dark Lord, (aka Sith accooper), didn't see my post. I'm hurt.

That last website is the only place where you can get a complete, authentic Art Applewhite. ;) :D

MarkII

Thank you but the last link was not intended as a source for parts but rather as part of my salutation. Also, your statement is not quite true. I do sell kits wholesale to a few distributors for resale. The Rocket Garden is one such retailer.

I would be interested in knowing however if there are any counterfeit versions of my kits out there. I don't want people to get a bad impression or worst, get hurt, from a poor quality knock off. :eek:

Art Applewhite

I've been ordering a lot here lately from SEMROC for 2 real good reasons.

1) lowest prices on just about everything

2) free shipping on orders over $10(for Parcel Post, other methods cost way less than actual price)

Now, the Parcel Post price is fine with me, it can take 11 days(longest wait so far) to as little as 3 days.

Waiting on an order now:D

Thank you but the last link was not intended as a source for parts but rather as part of my salutation. Also, your statement is not quite true. I do sell kits wholesale to a few distributors for resale. The Rocket Garden is one such retailer.

I would be interested in knowing however if there are any counterfeit versions of my kits out there. I don't want people to get a bad impression or worst, get hurt, from a poor quality knock off. :eek:

Art Applewhite
I was kidding with that post, Art. I was making a joke, saying that it was the only site where someone could get you. In addition to your own site, I have seen some other vendors carrying your kits, including TRG. The quality of your kits is so good and the prices are so reasonable that it would be foolish of anyone to buy a knock-off version of any of your designs. (For one thing, it will probably be priced higher than what you charge!) Always go for the genuine article. Otherwise, you don't know what you are getting.

MarkII

Back