Where to Buy CTI Casings

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OverTheTop

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
There is a dearth of CTI casings in Australia :( . Where do you guys buy your casings from over in the States? I suspect shipping will be expensive, but better than no availability. I need a 75mm and a 54mm.

I don't know about Australia, but I know at least one person in Europe has found it cheaper to get hardware shipped to them from Sunward instead of going through their local vendors.

Hi,

Based on the Wildman site, there are currently 3G and 5G 75 mm cases available and 3, 5, and 6G 54mm cases available.

Good luck,
Fred, L2

They’re stored with the RATs. And face it, there is a dearth of a lot of rocketry stuff in Australia.

In UK and probably whole Europe is the same if not worst I had several parts from Apogee Components, sorry for going OT but why there is this lack? Maybe covid?

Join Wildman's "Club" - that will get you about a 10% discount on all the motor hardware. One or two 75mm cases would pay off the club fee and, if you buy a bunch of cases, it may even pay for the extra shipping to Australia.

I have found CTI cases and reloads to be pretty scarce for a while now. I realize this doesn't help you right now, but the only real success I have had in securing what I want is to wait for Wildman's Black Friday pre-order sales and then wait months to get my hardware/reloads. I have gotten to the point that I plan out my needs for the whole year and save up for that one sale. Now, my planning keeps me "in stock" through February of the next year, which is about the time my next Black Friday purchases normally ship.

In UK and probably whole Europe is the same if not worst I had several parts from Apogee Components, sorry for going OT but why there is this lack? Maybe covid?
I live in the UK and have no problem ordering CTI hardware or motors from the official vendor here, Rockets & Things. Granted, the market demand here is very small.

Have you thought about using the hubcap adapter for the 75 in a snap ring case? All 75mm CTI loads are certified to be used this way, all you need is the hubcap kit and a nozzle carrier.

Back