Quantcast

...where my problem lies.....pun intended....

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

dave carver

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
Reaction score
Ok, some of you know of the legal difficulties I've had with the probate of my mother's estate. Despite my best efforts to stop the sale of our land for half of what it's worth I've been called a liar, a dick, and out-of-touch with reality. I petitioned the Idaho State BAR. I got back 5 pages of rejection, all bullshit except for this line,

"However, the real estate agent, Darlene, Ms. Murphy and all of your other siblings all later denied that any such "one-vote veto" agreement existed."

Julia A. Crossland
Deputy Counsel, Idaho State BAR

The problem with this is she NEVER talked to my three brother's. All three say the were never contacted in any way, shape, or form. I had a brief conversation with a lawyer at the BAR, talked about it for a bit. He said, "You tell someone about a conspiracy and they don't believe it then they are part of the conspiracy, too, huh?" That phrase alone makes me know there's no help at the BAR.

It so stunned me that I forgot a homily of my own, The United States Supreme Court has said that in a conspiracy the left hand doesn't have to what the right hand is doing....this bitch is the left hand.......

****'s about to hit the fan......

Oh, I want to add, the two lawyers were classmates at the U of I Law school......

Last edited:

Onebadhawk

Sponsor
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
I'm sorry you're going through personal family trouble Dave...
I've been there years ago..
It's quite difficult..
Time will pass,,
but things just aren't the same...

Teddy

dave carver

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
Reaction score
I have sent an email to a local lawyer that flew rockets with us. Last I knew he was in Washington but he's here now. He was involved with environmental issues and this is right up his alley. When the effer's crushed the house (while there was an appeal underway in 4th District Appellate Court) in the garage there was a can of Zyklon B (potassium cyanide), 2 very old quart cans of Black Flag insecticide with 5% DDT. In the house there was over 350 BP Estes motors and about 3 pounds of APCP for D through J reloads and, here's the biggie, 2 POUNDS of Mercury in a glass bottle..... They have created a toxic waste site that no one knows about...yet. I contacted the National Response Center who put me in touch with the EPA, I also contacted the local sheriff who put me in touch with the Department of Environmental Quality. They told me the Sheriff told them it was two OUNCES...cover-up start that soon? This was right before the elections....

I really hope the old rocket buddy can help, he's a great guy and has the stature and poise I don't have. My last resort is the news, I kinda gave a thumbnail sketch of the story to a local independent paper, they are drooling at the chance to run the story. They helped to bring down the last mayor, he was caught on security cameras returning furniture to the City Hall. This SOB had a part in this. To top it off the Probate Court judge is the MAYOR'S BROTHER.....

dave carver

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
Reaction score
I've felt for a while that actually there's more that needs done on this and lawyer's just are not the right people to be investigating this, especially when I was told they received my Grievance in September and not August. It sat on someone's desk for a month... So I called the Boise City Police. The officer said they were not the right place for this kind of investigation...he told me to contact the FBI.... :D

BuiltFromTrash

Reaction score
Wow. Not sure I followed your story, but still. Why would they level a house with stuff still in it???

dave carver

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
Reaction score
Greed and they were afraid of what I was doing. At a point early on the real estate agent called, said the lawyer wanted to have a meeting and they'd pay for the taxi. I didn't go to that meeting, I went to see a lawyer. While I was gone the RA agent, my sister, a legal aid from the lawyer and the Boise City inspector walked in the house and woke my brother up. Get this, in later court filings they said my brother opened the door and let them in. Walking like that is a violation of state civil rights. The reason is they needed to do a HAZMAT inspection pre-sale. They were supposed to be looking for asbestos, lead paint, that kind of stuff. The inspector told my brother they were also looking for evidence of a Meth Lab.... If they had found evidence the next thing would have been to call the police... I have felt that this is a 4th Amendment violation of Search and Seizure... The house was destroyed because the city could not have bought the place with evidence of a meth lab OR what actually was the reason, oil spill. When the inspector said that he didn't have to inspect for that because of the gas furnace. My brother didn't know that would have ended the sale right there, the city couldn't buy it. The house was 75 years old. In it's life it had been heated with wood and coal and in the '50s grandpa put in the oil heater and it was there for 40 years. In that time the fuel tank developed a leak, about a gallon a month. We caught a lot of it but of course a good deal hit the dirt, enough to leave a yellow-brown stain on the house and nearby concrete. They needed to destroy that evidence. Also from 1940 to about 1980, somewhere in there, we would do an oil change on a car and pour the oil on the gravel driveway to keep down the dust. This was a old practice done back in the day. Then the environment hit the forefront and people were asked not to do that anymore. There were untold gallons of motor oil poured on that driveway, they didn't test for that either.

I only got through the first few sentences of the rejection letter, I couldn't finish it due to my great anger. I had to stop, my high blood pressure probably hit an all time high. I later went back to the letter to finish it, that's when I discovered the lie.

As of right now I STILL haven't been paid my share of the inheritance but that's soon to end. I contacted the FBI. There's just an office here with no one in it, usually don't need it here. But I was told it's Public Corruption and I would be hearing back from an agent to set up an interview the next time the traveling FBI agent was in town. I did this because a while back, not that long ago, I filed a second grievance with the State Bar against the Bar lawyer. It bothered me that the Bar was "investigating" another who worked in the same office. There was a Felony involving Bribery and Corruption of a State Official and the FBI is tasked to investigate those kinds of Felonies.

My old lawyer friend has retired and is enjoying it. It was good to talk to him and we're hoping to get together next flying season ;)

dave carver

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
Reaction score
Short update. Thing I discovered...beyond belief... Well, I was wrong about the Bar Attorney. I thought because of what they gave for a reason was a lie, turned out to be a "mistake" on her and her Investigator. A mistake no one else reading the same thing made. But they weren't lawyer's looking for an out for their client lawyer. The State Bar works more like a Hiring Hall for lawyers, State funded of course. So they take money from the lawyer's and investigate lawyer's for misconduct? Who's side do you think they are on? MY mistake was thinking they were Criminally Corrupt, turns out it's simpler, They did NOT spend a SECOND "investigating" my complaint, no interviews, no contacts AT ALL with ANYBODY involved. Corrupt but in a different way.

The biggest thing here is I found something in the record that the JUDGE had done....completely insane,. Enough so that a Complaint is being filed against the judge with the Idaho Judicial Council. I caught him altering the Official Record..... This is the kind of thing that scares you shitless....

I will give the whole story after the complaint is filed. At the same time I'm sending the same package of Evidence to the Idaho AG's office, The Department of Justice and a copy to the local FBI, the Agent who I'm not happy with. He said two things a FBI agent should NEVER say. When he said that , "I'm sure they all sat around a table conspiring." No, that's NOT how this works What he said is the SECOND saying about conspiracy I've heard about this. I have a saying for them, "The left hand doesn't have to know what the right hand is doing." Quote from the US Supreme Court on a conspiracy.

I'll also be informing the local Free Oress who have helped me immensely with getting together the "why". When this is all said and done there will be a few changes in the local political scene...

Cnorm

Reaction score
I'm curious what Andrew_ASC has to say about all this.

dave carver

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
Reaction score
Who is he? I haven't been following the site as often as I have in the past.

OverTheTop

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear your troubles Dave. Death and probate are not nice to deal with, even when they go as they should.

Sounds like some issues to sort out. Hopefully you will be able to redirect that energy into flying rockets in the near future.