Where is the November Best Rocket Competition?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pantherjon

Reaction score
I am sure some of you are wondering..Well, 'things' and time got the better of me and I had no sponsors lined up for November. So, the contest is taking a short hiatus..But, get ready for the December contest! It will be well worth your patience to wait, plus I am sure you will be better able to enjoy your turkey dinner without having to worry about how the poll is going and seeing who may win the months' competition, right? ;)

So, the December one will kick off on the 26th, as you sit around being lazy after a big turkey feast! The prize is gonna be a good one coming from Pemberton Tech! Do the initials KK mean anything?! :)

Stay tuned!

I am sure some of you are wondering..Well, 'things' and time got the better of me and I had no sponsors lined up for November. So, the contest is taking a short hiatus..But, get ready for the December contest! It will be well worth your patience to wait, plus I am sure you will be better able to enjoy your turkey dinner without having to worry about how the poll is going and seeing who may win the months' competition, right? ;)

So, the December one will kick off on the 26th, as you sit around being lazy after a big turkey feast! The prize is gonna be a good one coming from Pemberton Tech! Do the initials KK mean anything?! :)

Stay tuned!
KK= king Kraken? Can we run a contest without prizes?

Here ya go ScrapHeap. May the best crayon win. Prize =Ya get your picture tacked up on the wall.

Coloring contest.jpg

Last edited:

Stay tuned!

What if we sweeten the pot a bit...
The Winner gets to choose any ONE of our HPR/MPR kits AND it's matching LPR kit.

(Substitutions may be discussed given threats or financial incentives.)

What if we sweeten the pot a bit...
The Winner gets to choose any ONE of our HPR/MPR kits AND it's matching LPR kit.

(Substitutions may be discussed given threats or financial incentives.)

O sweet blessed mother of impulse, whatever the contest, I'm in!!!

(of course, unless the prize is awarded for the most ham-fisted, sloppy builds with crappy finishes that somehow manage to not self-destruct, I'll probably lose, but whatever....)

G.D.

*crosses fingers for the topic being best two crunched crayon rockets in one year*

Seriously though, I will take as long as I am allowed to build a rocket to win this contest!!!!

Ya'll going down :bangbang::bangbang:

Have a nice day :)

-Braden

So, the December one will kick off on the 26th, as you sit around being lazy after a big turkey feast! The prize is gonna be a good one coming from Pemberton Tech! Do the initials KK mean anything?! ..................
Did I miss something?:confused2:

So, the December one will kick off on the 26th, as you sit around being lazy after a big turkey feast! The prize is gonna be a good one coming from Pemberton Tech! Do the initials KK mean anything?! ..................
Did I miss something?:confused2:

No..I dropped the ball:eek: Contest opening to be posted in mere minutes! :)

Better late then never!:roll:

Back