Where is everyone staying for RG7?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THier

Reaction score
I am trying to decide between staying down there or commuting, (about an hour for me)

I am thinking of staying at the Sleep-inn

Tom

My wife and I are going to commute. We're in Baltimore so it's only 45 min-1hr. We're only doing one day, Probabily Sat. If we were going 2 or more we'd stay.

My wife and I are going to commute. We're in Baltimore so it's only 45 min-1hr. We're only doing one day, Probabily Sat. If we were going 2 or more we'd stay.

That's my thing, I'm in Reisterstown,, going Friday and Saturday, not sure about Sunday.

Tom

The Sleep Inn is a good deal. We stay all weekend since it's a 2 1/2 - 3 hr. drive. Mention that you are with the rocket group and they discount the room. Also, if you go to the banquet on Saturdy night, The hall is right next to the hotel. You can walk there.

The Sleep Inn for Saturday night so that we can attend the banquet and come out for more flying on Sunday. My focus though is going for my Level 3 on Saturday.

Sleep Inn is only like $90 a night. Its a good deal and you can walk to and from (or stagger on the way back ;) ) the VFW Bar/ banquet.

Ben

Latest posts

Back