Where is Composite Warehouse ?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a better question. Where is the nose cone I ordered in August that was supposed to be in stock. Got a shipping notice with tracking number on September 8 but it is just a label and has never been picked up by USPS. I would say use their pay when ready to ship but they can make a label without actually having product.

I ordered a cone in June and got it a few weeks later. I was a bit surprised, but it happened.

Jim

All ive heard about Composite Warehouse is horror stories, some of our CO gang also never gets their stuff either

Avoid them it sounds like....

He also fails to answer emails. It seems like his businesses wax and wane and open somewhere else under a new name. We might be waning again.

Called Composite Warehouse regarding my Fire Flyer kit that I ordered in the Black Friday sales in 2021. They were surprised I had not got the kit and that it was on their system without knowing it was there. They have promised to ship it Friday 25th November this year. Let's see if it gets to me.

Bought my Fire Flyer back when it was originally offered by Rocketry Warehouse... been in the "as-yet-uncompleted-building-pile" for years now. I hope you get your kit from CW... shame they went "south" so fast in this niche hobby.

Called Composite Warehouse regarding my Fire Flyer kit that I ordered in the Black Friday sales in 2021. They were surprised I had not got the kit and that it was on their system without knowing it was there. They have promised to ship it Friday 25th November this year. Let's see if it gets to me.
That's enough to make me call the Pennsylvania State Attorney Generals office and register a claim.

I filed a PayPal claim. He issued a refund minus the 9.99 shipping. I guess he has to pay for the false label he printed.
I received an email from Curtis at first denying this. After I sniped a JPG of the PayPal transaction and sent it to him, he did refund the shipping.

I have a better question. Where is the nose cone I ordered in August that was supposed to be in stock. Got a shipping notice with tracking number on September 8 but it is just a label and has never been picked up by USPS. I would say use their pay when ready to ship but they can make a label without actually having product.
Contact them, and they will refill or refund.

I talked to Curtis in late October or early November. He has decided not to have a Black Friday sale.

Update: It was shipped 26th November and arrived today. They seemed very surprised that my kit hadn't shipped when I phoned them. Looking it up on their system showed it certainly hadn't, so they made good very quickly.

I think their logistics systems are letting them down, and their email system likewise. I had emailed on a couple of occasions and got no response. One phone call sorted it all out.

Can't wait for Christmas to come and I'll open the kit up then.

Update: It was shipped 26th November and arrived today. They seemed very surprised that my kit hadn't shipped when I phoned them. Looking it up on their system showed it certainly hadn't, so they made good very quickly.

I think their logistics systems are letting them down, and their email system likewise. I had emailed on a couple of occasions and got no response. One phone call sorted it all out.

Can't wait for Christmas to come and I'll open the kit up then.
That is great news.

Back