When will the Estes website be back?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mv1371

Reaction score
The Estes website has been down recently and I was wondering if anyone has any information as to what is going on. I need to contact the customer service department to see about getting replacement parts.

The Estes website has been down recently and I was wondering if anyone has any information as to what is going on. I need to contact the customer service department to see about getting replacement parts.

Interesting. I had not been following this. Still, their page did have an update a couple of hours ago. Just a placekeeper. Don't recognize the host's logo, if that's what that is.

At iHobby Estes' Debra (who described herself as coming from Penrose) stated that the web site would be update in November.

At iHobby Estes' Debra (who described herself as coming from Penrose) stated that the web site would be update in November.
Well, this lack of site (as I type this) counts as an update, I guess....and this IS November. :rolleyes:

- George Gassaway

Last edited:
The Estes site is back and all new with new rockets and engines. Looks like online ordering is also an upcoming option as well. Their PDF catalog for 2010 is listed as coming soon. Their Coming Soon page of rockets has been updated with some tasty stuff that I'm sure many will like. Check it out. The site looks very nice now.

A few interesting things I've noticed:

E9-8 engine!!

New all red parachutes

Renegade D rocket

The only thing I've seen that's not listed as out of stock is Der Red Max kit. I'm guessing that they still don't have online ordering quite in place yet.

I have to admit, I'm impressed on two fronts: the website is nice, and that they kept to their schedule in getting it updated.

I like the new Estes website.

I think it is the best one they have set up, yet.

I look forward to when it is fully functional and all materials (2010 catalog) are available.

Some neat looking 'coming soon' kits..Especially the Satellite Interceptor and the Mini Red Max :)

The only thing I've seen that's not listed as out of stock is Der Red Max kit. I'm guessing that they still don't have online ordering quite in place yet.

You can order any rocket you want as long as it's a Red Max. - Henry Ford

From the looks of things it appears the annual price hike has been applied.

It is good to see they still plan to come out with all the retro kits.

Estes should try and copyright the phrase "Coming soon" They practically own it anyway. :)

Back