What's with all the ads!?!?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StreuB1

Reaction score
So not sure what is going on, but about a week ago, TRF has become ridded with ads. Ads in places they never used to be.

Ads across the middle of threads, ads across the bottom of the screen as if push notifications were on. Its on all my devices and have no idea what the heck is going on.

Anyone else seeing these as well and if so, what is the cause of it?

FWIW, these are AdSense (nonsense) ads.

Figured it out thanks to the link to the other thread.

My preferences all of a sudden were changed to show ads. Hmmm......highly unlikely that this was not planned by the site owner(s).

Thanks for the help!

I think I read somewhere that every once in a while you get logged out too. But I wouldn't think that would fudge with your settings 🤔

Alrighty! Mr. Dumbass has no clue how to fix this. I'm on an iPad, any help here? Yeah, the ads have bolluxed me up a couple of times here lately.

Alrighty! Mr. Dumbass has no clue how to fix this. I'm on an iPad, any help here? Yeah, the ads have bolluxed me up a couple of times here lately.
Go to your Rocketry Forum account settings (tap you profile pic at the top) tap on “preferences”. There is a disable Ads setting.

Latest posts

Back