What's the latest on the 4" Vipers from K&S Rockets?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZ_Ron

Reaction score
Anyone know the latest on Scott shipping the 4" Colonial Vipers?
I saw one or two people post that they'd received there's several weeks ago, and I was figuring
mine would be showing up soon, but still no joy.

Ron

I received mine about a month ago. No longer answer emails or calls.

Send me a PM with what you are owed and I will try to reach him by phone. I am pretty pesky and will keep trying.

Called: Message on machine say he is in the shop cutting parts. Hmm, he must cut a lot of parts.

Well, I guess I'm going to concede to being screwed by by K&S. It's been over 6 months, still no Viper kit.
Live and learn I guess.
Anyone want to by a decal kit for a non-existent rocket kit?? :(

Ron

Hey Ron
Coming from the upper management of a National Catalog Sales company and haveing just transfered to my present employer from the worlds largest MRO catalog supplier, I know you have some avenues to explore. Contrary to what some sources indicate, the Fair Credit Billing Act does not address if it is legal for a company to charge you before shipping the product. Instead, it makes it illegal to not ship within advertised time period (or 30 days if no expected shipping date is mentioned in the agreement). How did you pay K&S? and does anyone have their physical address? Anyone needing assistance with getting refunded can feel free to contact me for more info. But if their physical address is available I believe things would move along quite quickly.

Todd

Got mine after sending e-mails daily for two plus weeks.

Vipers.jpg

That has not worked yet for me.

Nothing yet on the 4" viper, do have the 2.6" viper....
But when I order the 2.6" (and maybe the 4") decal set from Mark Hayes, I KNOW I will receive them in a flash.... IF not he will LET ME KNOW when they will be sent or delivered.......

Nothing yet on the 4" viper, do have the 2.6" viper....
But when I order the 2.6" (and maybe the 4") decal set from Mark Hayes, I KNOW I will receive them in a flash.... IF not he will LET ME KNOW when they will be sent or delivered.......

Stickershock123 is fantastic. Less than a week from ordering to delivery (and a discount). Saving for more vinyl.

That has not worked yet for me.

WOW looking COOL wish I had one to stare at.

Guys glad I can do your decals for you! I try to be treated as I would like to be treated.,. so far its worked!

I hope scott pulls his out and takes care of everyone soon!

Well, I bought the decals so when I get the rockets, I am good to go.

Mark,

I have the viper. I have nother one missing. If I do not get my order completed, I will scratch build.

Latest posts

Back