What's on your Christmas list this year?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donaldsrockets

Reaction score
Since Christmas is not too far off, what did y'all put on your Christmas rocketry lists?

I put either a Binder Design Raptor or Samurai, Fliskits Corona, and an Estes Blast Off pack on mine but I'm sure I'll think up a few more items.:D

Maybe even a new RMS 38/120.:D

Lets reveal some of your most wanted rocketry goodies.:D

Hmmm... I made $200 for my birthday, could probably make 180 christmas in gift certs and cash.... Dunno. I prefer money over gifts because if it's not what you wanted, you don't have to exchange it. Plus you don't have to make up your mind about what you want before the 25th :D

But yeah, in spite of my wanting a good Kenwood transceiver, I think I may ask for some kit. Maybe a Thor Jr.

top of my list is a 29/40-120. then if that fliskits 24mm cluster comes out in time, that would be in there. possibly a PML kit of some sort. maybe a LOC. something to attempt lvl 1 on.

Welll..
Hmmm, well, I am going to ask for some motors.

I will probably ask for a lot of motors, as I got for my birthday in October. I have not really thought about what else. Maybe some AT kits. My dad goes to Chicago a lot and picks up a lot of rocketry stuff there since our town is so bum in the way of rocketry things...

I want a really really good idea for a new scale kit!

Gus and I are working on one.

A really BIG one!

how about a full scale saturn V!!!! with 100,000 29mm motor mounts!!!! actually....thats a lot of igniters....surely a full scale nike smoke is dooable though.

My list is short and simple:

Public Enemy Extreme Performer

Missileworks altimeter

Money for:
Explosive Mag
LEUP application fees
Motors to put in the Mag

Highpower BB gun, big rocket motors, reload cases, tubular nylon, that kinda thing

What else would you expect from a kid like me!??!?!?!?!?!?!

First on my list is also a 29/40-120... other than that i was thinking about a Loc Cyclotron (sp?), but have perty much decided against it... I *love* flying bigger stuff, but am not sure i want to go 38mm yet.. I would like $$ to put towards flying lessons though... hope to start those up soon :D And, of course, anything else rocket related is welcome:)

Neil, Gamo shadow 1000, best pellet rifle ever. well, for the .177 anyway. i've seen .50 caliber pellet guns, but they're like a grand. lol.

Orders.

Lots and lots of orders :)

That and a full day just for Kathy and I to relax :)

I'm so easy... LOL

Originally posted by r1dermon
Neil, Gamo shadow 1000, best pellet rifle ever. well, for the .177 anyway. i've seen .50 caliber pellet guns, but they're like a grand. lol.

A .50 cal pellet gun????

We used to call that a Browning M2 Heavy Machine Gun...

Originally posted by Hospital_Rocket
We used to call that a Browning M2 Heavy Machine Gun...
When you see TTG, imagine the Tim Taylor Grunt from Home Improvement.

TTG TTG TTG TTG TTG

Browning M2 Heavy Machine Gun

TTG TTG TTG TTG TTG

Ma Duece

TTG TTG TTG TTG TTG

Quite a bit of BOOM BOOM here, Whole Lotta THUMP THUMP THUMP there!!!

TTG TTG TTG TTG TTG TTG TTG TTG TTG TTG TTG TTG TTG TTG TTG

Mama will protect you.

TTG TTG TTG TTG TTG

Love that gun,

Greg

Originally posted by Donaldsrockets
Since Christmas is not too far off, what did y'all put on your Christmas rocketry lists?

HPR capable launch sites and a whole stack of FAA waivers.

money is always good

i wouldn't mind a binder design steath... maybe a nice altimiter... water cooling kit for the computer... while were at it gimme another 512 memory

... oh yeah...

HL2!!!

... well hl2 in advance... i cant wait that long for it

All I want for Christmas is...

RocSim upgrade to latest version 7.0 and then on to 8.0

Star Wars DVD Wide Screen SE

Motors

Rockets

Clothes :eek:

Power tools

Loc IV
Drill press
Small band saw
18 volt heavy duty cordless drill/driver

Ok. So the socks and ties will be nice instead of all that expensive stuff. :D

Time to be able to build stuff would be nice!
But I expect I'm not going to get though, so I'll settle for books, or book tokens, and some more RAM for my PC.

Originally posted by sandman
I want a really really good idea for a new scale kit!

Gus and I are working on one.

A really BIG one!
How much? Are you taking pre-orders yet!?!?!?:D

I want either 29mm or 24mm AT reload hardware and money to spend at BMS.

My List:

A Laptop

Robbie Williams to die in a bizzare accident with a microphone stand.

and ....

24 and 29mm AP to become available in the UK

I was thinking I would like to get the Legacy 1000... Which is cheaper? The Legacy is $150 from one retailer...

My #1 thing is a new mattress and box springs. I've been grounded for 2 major launches due to back problems. A new bed should help. Day-after-Thanksgiving shopping spree will get this item taken care of.

Rocketry-wise, I have some pretty high-end needs ...

Walston or Rocket Hunter or F&L tracker receiver and antenna. 2 transmitters.

Motor casing for Level 3 attempt.

I hope Santa is feeling generous ...

--Lance.

about the same...you can find the shadow 1000 for like, 120 bucks at wal mart, but everywhere else its 150. its super sweet for an air gun. single shot, barrel cock. 1 cock for 1000fps.

Back