What will you do with your stimulus check?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100% going into the stock market.

I actually agree with you, for once - LOL !

Buy LOW . . . Wait for the SPIKE, when things first re-open . . . Be prepared to SELL in a heartbeat, if the number of cases increases, because another SHUTDOWN is coming . . . Repeat the cycle, until things eventually stabilize.

Dave F.

I paid off one of my loans. (Frees up a $165 monthly payment). I also want to pay off my Sears Card (account closed when sears went out of business but I still have to pay off the account), but I have not been able to reach anyone to find out the pay off amount.

I haven't paid a single bank fee in over 22 years.

Credit Unions are your friends ;)

We went over to a credit union after the 2008 financial crisis, when Chase took over our regional bank and started making it terrible. Never looked back.

Won't be getting a check, but I am trying to keep the model rocket industry alive. I have ordered a dozen or so kits over the last month, with seven or so still to arrive.

Stop hoarding the rocket kits! :D

I don't know if I'll be getting stimulated and have no plans either way. If I did have a plan, all on red?

Back