What will you do OTHER than watch the Super Bowl...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is Sunday and that is not an option for me.

I do it myself down in the basement. Whal trimmers and no comb. Start at the shoulders and go to the top all around… once a month ish. Except this winter. My boy wanted to see what my beard looked like if I let it grow. Meh…

Eh, I’ll have it on - right at kickoff since I find all the pregame hoopla extraneous and annoying. No dog in this fight, after the bowl games and the NCAA championship games - yes I watch them all including D3 (we went to last year’s D3 championship since it was less than 20 minutes away and the tickets were darned inexpensive) the football season is over for me. And unless it turns out to be an extremely intriguing game it’s not likely to hold my interest all the way to the end. I just don’t find the National Field Goal League compelling enough to devote nearly 4 hours to one game - besides we’re just past halfway through our watch of the seasons of NCIS on Netflix - only 146 episodes left to go 😆

I do it myself down in the basement. Whal trimmers and no comb. Start at the shoulders and go to the top all around… once a month ish. Except this winter. My boy wanted to see what my beard looked like if I let it grow. Meh…
That is thrifty.

I sat in a restaurant for 40 minutes waiting on my takeout order to be completed, and the restaurant was almost empty. My wife's milkshake melted while I was waiting so I told them to make me a new one.

Listen to an awesome woman play guitar and sing, on a patio at a winery. Drank some wine with some friends, walked around an outdoor craft fair, and bought a stetson hat. Driving home was like going through a ghost town with everybody watching the SB.

Mrs took the boy to get a haircut, I don’t have hair so I stayed home. I took a page from K’Tesh and took a nap.
I missed (didn’t)the whole thing.

I did some maple stuff; collected from my remote trees. Then my wife and I watched some stuff streamed from PBS.

Still propping up the corner of one of my bedrooms- along with the Hawk Mtn. Super Beast (FIRST Rocket to EVER fly the CTI N-10,000 and burn HALF of Indiana to the ground…)😳 along with the Scooter and Red Dawg Two Stager! 👍

Darn girlfriend helped me do my taxes, ate my Pizza and left me sitting alone on the couch…😖 I’ve lost my Mojo.
Its good the taxes are done. LOL

I ended up reading about altocumulus, altostratus and nimbocumulus clouds, posting on some forums and doing some technical training. After that, I watched some videos about aggressive Guinea Pig behavior.

The next chapter moves on to cirrus.

Back