What to do when your wife says no more rockets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First step, go into her closet and count how many pairs of shoes she has.

I have more shoes than she does, so I have been told. 6 pairs of old sneakers for painting and working on the motorhome don't count.

Just tell her the girlfriend says they aren't a problem so she's getting out voted 2-1.

Boats. That'll work too.

Last time I tried that....she bought a boat ><

39663675435_ac69ec2c0f.jpg

Last edited:
Get her a rocket kit and let her L-1. Maybe she'll understand it's fun. Or she'll grab a broom in rage and start swinging then all your stuff would be on front porch with locks changed, idk.

Get her a rocket kit and let her L-1. Maybe she'll understand it's fun. Or she'll grab a broom in rage and start swinging then all your stuff would be on front porch with locks changed, idk.

I tried that. Got her a mini Magg and an I 600R. She was interested in the design and math, not so much in building. After a year I built the rocket and flew the motor.

My wife is actually going to build a rocket and fly it when we go to Thunda Downunder 2019 next year. That is the most she will have ever had to do with rockets. I was surprised when she suggested it. Only took about ten years.

Back