What to build next.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Back_at_it

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm just about done with the Blue Sapphire upscale build and trying to decide what to build next. Lately I've been branching out and buying from small vendors like Bad Boy and Dragon. I recently learned that Starlight was back in business and I just found out about Ollie-OOP Rocketry. I like supporting the smaller vendors so this batch is all rockets from those those suppliers.

Help me pick the next build by voting on the rocket you would like to see. This is a 2 day poll.

- Jester by Ollie-OOP Rocketry. - Very similar in design to the Goblin but larger using BT60 tube.
- F-32 Avenger by Starlight Model Rockets. 1 inch diameter space plan design.
- DER V3 Clone by Bad Boy Rocketry.
- Odyssey Clone by Bad Boy Rocketry.
- Mega Mosquito Clone using Bad Boy Rocketry Fin and Ring Kit.

2.jpg1.jpg3.jpg5.jpg4.jpg

I haven't forgotten about this post. The F-32 was the clear winner in this poll and will be my next build. Unfortunately, I have a couple of rockets that were damaged at the last club launch and will require some rebuilding / repairs before I can start on anything new. This should only take week or so then I can start on the F-32.

Back