What to build next?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Back_at_it

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
With the cold weather finally here, I have taken my last build about as far as I can until it warms up enough for primer and paint. Until then I feel like it's time to build something else.

Since I've been doing build threads I' thought I'd try something new and see if there was something you guys wanted to see built. For now I'll keep the choices to these five options

Cast your votes. The one with the most votes will get built starting Sunday evening.

1.jpg

Last edited:
As much as I'd like to see the SDI Satellite, I'm voting for the LOC Starfighter because I have been on the fence about buying that kit, and I want to see someone else build it before I pull the trigger. Like, I just watched an old Apogee youtube video on L1 rockets, and Tim is handling a LOC IV with a gold nosecone in the video, and I'm thinking that's what I want next. I was going to L1 with a slightly modified BMS 3" School Rocket (which I still might do), but I may get the LOC IV just because I do not yet own a 4" rocket.

I'm also voting for the LOC Starfighter because I have been on the fence about buying that kit, and I want to see someone else build it before I pull the trigger. Neat kit with fin slots and fin tabs to keep the model almost bullet proof.

Just checked the Votes and we currently have a two way tie with a about 8 hrs remaining. How would you recommend we handle a tie for first?

Last edited:
The phoenix is a waste of your valuable time. If you give me $10 I guess I have to take it off your hands.... Do the Phoenix with an E engine mount.

Well the results are in. I would have bet a months salary on the Satellite or Phoenix being the winner of this poll.

Honestly I thought the Star Fighter was going to be last on the list but here we are.

The begin will tomorrow

Last edited:
Back