What threads do you like?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What type of threads do you like the most?

• Total voters

brennant

podcaster, Realm Rocketry
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am probably going to be posting more content to the forum and wanted to make threads that people enjoy. Because I am not sure on what the people here would be helped by/want, I would highly appreciate your feedback.

1. Post a Picture
2. Word Association
I know they have zero to do with rocketry. These are the only ones that don't get me added to peoples "Ignore" list.;)

It's all good. Pretty much everything rocketry related that's LPR and MPR.

Just do what you like, post some photos of that, or ask questions about that.

If folks like it, or don't, no worries.
:computer:

1. Post a Picture
2. Word Association
I know they have zero to do with rocketry. These are the only ones that don't get me added to peoples "Ignore" list.;)
Currently you are not in my Ignore list, so I guess that strategy works!

I generally prefer Veevus or UNI. UTC Ultra is also often "just the right thing", as is 54DS Silk on occasion. I rarely choose Danville but it is quality stuff. I've tried GSP and didn't like it. Others such as Wapsi or Semperfli are fine if nothing else is available.

ssixsixsix

I generally prefer Veevus or UNI. UTC Ultra is also often "just the right thing", as is 54DS Silk on occasion. I rarely choose Danville but it is quality stuff. I've tried GSP and didn't like it. Others such as Wapsi or Semperfli are fine if nothing else is available.

ssixsixsix
So many hijackers! LOL Also, are design threads not liked by very many people? Right now, it has zero votes.

You had design or technical as two different choices. Technical or how to appeal more broadly. Design is interesting (especially some of Lakeroadsters) but a very narrow choice.
That does makes a lot of sense

I'm enjoying the post a pix 4 LOL, and the Ukraine speculations.

I really enjoy build threads and creative designs.

post what you feel like, what you like. we will comment accordingly.

whether more of those types of posts will be determined by the responses you get..

(make yourself happy & confident first. others will soon follow!)

Hello everyone! I am probably going to be posting more content to the forum and wanted to make threads that people enjoy. Because I am not sure on what the people here would be helped by/want, I would highly appreciate your feedback.
Frankly, I’m not interested in posts Seeking my enjoyment; that just seems insincere. Post what interests you and chances are we’ll enjoy getting to know you.

Back