What should I do with Un used rocket electronics.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndrewB

Reaction score
I have a Electronic item I bought From apogee a while back for 2 stage rockets I do not need it, and paid 98 Bucks for the thing. Is their any good place I can go and sell this thing to make money off of it I do not want to throw it out Terrible Idea I could give it to someone for a deal its still SEALED in package so any thoughts?

post it in the Yard Sale section of the forum, just dont expect to get a full return on the amount you originally paid.

Yard sale section of the forum.

Put the real name of the item in the thread title, describe the item and its history, take a couple pictures.

post it in the Yard Sale section of the forum, just dont expect to get a full return on the amount you originally paid.
It wont let me post a thread on there. Im new to this so is a spot there where you go to post something Im not seeing?

There’s a time limit and post limit. You need 20 posts and be a member for 14 days.

New members are restricted from posting there. Start a conversation with a moderator and they should be able to help you out. You can also report your own post and the moderators will see it.

New members are restricted from posting there. Start a conversation with a moderator and they should be able to help you out. You can also report your own post and the moderators will see it.
ok. Ill do that

Glasspack
I went to facebook and got 50$ within 20 minutes. I dont like ebay so much. but offerup is also good.

There's also a Rocketry Yard Sale group on Facebook, if you use that platform.
Yo thanks for the idea Kyle I got 50$ cause you said that. I posted a Easy mini on the rocket sale place and it sold haha thanks!!!

Latest posts

Back