What? No Happy Father's day thread?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I learned yesterday, it being my second father's day, that being a father is more than the gifts and good food. It is being out in 100 degree heat, dragging out the play tent and inflatable pool, digging out the air compressor and hose, and stringing out water hoses to fill the pool meanwhile the little rat has stolen your chair and finished the last of your lemonade. LOL!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads, fathers, pops and daddys.

Mikey D

No thread because most of our little offspring are either CATO'd, on the workbench, or stored away.... and unable to post a thank you to their "Daddy"... :wink:

I got an Estes Majestic from the missus & the midgets; complete w/ wadding, exactly correct BP motors, and starters.

Went to build, but as soon as the rocket stuff hit the dining room table I was gluing their stuff instead. It's a good problem to have :)

My aerospace-attentive son bought me a copy of Gene Kranz' memoir, "Failure Is Not an Option: Mission Control From Mercury to Apollo 13 and Beyond." I'm looking forward to reading it!

Back