What is Tim up to?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks to me he is going to sell Shrox designed rockets.
Won't have the same meaning as an original.

Sweet! I've been looking for some interesting D & E powered stuff for this summer. Between the two of you, it's great stuff.

Hmmm.

They all use a BT-70 based, 5:1 ogive nose cone...

Hey! I could make a scaled down Initiator model! :)

Shrox,

Are you telling us you didn't know about this? I thought you two were working together? What about the SHXTVM-1 design that appears in the Apogee Peak of Flight Newsletter from January 29, 2002 (Issue 72). Wasn't there an announcement in a previous newsletter that you two had some sort of collaborative effort?

I would not want to see the two of you at odds. I think you both have helped each other out in terms of publicity and sales. I wouldn't have known about Shrox rockets if I didn't read the Apogee E-Zine!

Incidently SHXTVM-1 was the first asymetric design I ever simulated using RockSim.

Bruce S. Levison, NAR #69055

I was being clever! Yes, I know about them, I designed them. Tim is staying in the 24mm motor range with these, I will have some that will take a 29mm motor or a 24mm with the adaptor.

shrox

Shrox,

You really had me fooled there! You should tell Tim about this; I know he will get a good laugh out of it.

I think your designs are the coolest! I can't wait to purchase all these new kits.

I am now working on creating a better RockSim simulation file for the Snarky kit, I think I can do a better job at simulating the "inlet tube".

This thread is being moved to the VENDORS forum...In the Future, please post all announcements there.

Thanks,

TRF Staff

Please CTulanko, don't move my threads, THIS WAS NOT A PRODUCT OR VENDOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Must I now post everything I wish to say under vendors?!

I'll basically quit posting.

shrox

Shrox...it was a thread pointing to a vendor announcement. That is why it was moved to the correct area...this is how we like to keep the forum organized. In the future, if you will post in the correct section, we won't have to move your thread, which by the way, is our right. Your threads have been moved several times now and I think you would have understood where to post certain threads by now. However, if you are not sure, please ask and we will be happy to guide you to the correct section.

TRF Staff

You sure fooled me!!!

I didn't think this was a vendor announcement; I thought it was Shrox talking about something Apogee was doing with his designs.

The post would only be a vendor announcement if Apogee made it?

The post would only be a vendor announcement if Apogee made it?
No, not necesssarily...we have had other people in the past intro a new vendor or a vendor change or add...they have gone in either here or Yard Sale. This is how it was designed and how we manage it.

Nuf Said,

Carl

Back