What is this?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixontj93060

Reaction score
O.K., I gotta riddle for ya!

Take a look at the ARTS2 data graph below and tell me what you're seeing. I flew the altimeter, and even it took me a minute to figure it out. (Hint: this is from a two day launch two weekends ago--altimeter hasn't been flown since. Data downloaded tonight.)

Just to make it interesting, I have a modest prize for the winner (i.e., first one to respond with the right answer).

Last edited:
Looks like you crashed it and the power disconnected, and because of the power interruption you didn't overwrite the remaining old data.

Bob

CORRECTION (was answering a PM and got mixed up on which I was responding to): Power was disconnected upon crash. Old data happened to be approximately the same altitude on apogee.

Bob, PM me to claim your prize.

Looks like you crashed it and the power disconnected, and because of the power interruption you didn't overwrite the remaining old data.

Bob

Last edited:
Weirdest EKG readings I've ever seen. You better see a doctor FAST!!!! :)

No, it's a polygraph... Someone's got some explaining to do. ;)

MarkII

CORRECTION (was answering a PM and got mixed up on which I was responding to): Power was disconnected upon crash. Old data happened to be approximately the same altitude on apogee.

Bob, PM me to claim your prize.
Tim

Thanks for the prize. I received it yesterday. The 36" chute will go to good use.

Bob

I thought it looked like the other pictures of my mother that they showed me.

Oh, they're coming to take me back to my room now...

I thought it looked like the other pictures of my mother that they showed me.

Oh, they're coming to take me back to my room now...
Or something that was found on a refrigerator door. :duck:

MarkII

Back