What is this for?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScrapDaddy

Reaction score
What is this new section for? I have never heard of a TRF sponcered event

We're going to have a contest, and are getting things setup for it.

-Kevin

well tell you the truth i just wanted the honor of being the first person to start a thread on this now section ;)

whoo! secret santa!

I have to admit, I'm a little biased there, since I won the big prize last Christmas.

But I have paid for my arrogance. One of the kits, the Semroc Earmark, the only one I've built so far, broke off its launch lug and went squirrely. Then it lit on fire. I got 2 decals and the spent engine case back.

But, I wasn't the only one that was lit up that day, so...

I have to admit, I'm a little biased there, since I won the big prize last Christmas.

But I have paid for my arrogance. One of the kits, the Semroc Earmark, the only one I've built so far, broke off its launch lug and went squirrely. Then it lit on fire. I got 2 decals and the spent engine case back.

Ok this is whaT You do from now on, check if the label says "Made in china" anywhere on it, after doing this I have never had a malfuction.... jK!!:wave: :D

Wow, that's not even in the same area code as funny, although I can think of some other descriptions for it...... :rolleyes:

Mark K.

Seems there is a contest coming and theres a contest on what that contest is. So maybe the contest is a contest on what the contest is.Anyways, my submission to the contest on what the contest is ,is "CONTEST". My second submission to the contest that is the contest is , CONTEST" Have a good day!:cheers: Scotty Dog

Last edited:

I've never actually done the TRF secret santa before. I have however, done it with family. I always feel bad when I buy something less expensive than what I purchased.

I hope papa elf organizes another secret santa in July. Looks like it's all a bunch of fun.

Wow, that's not even in the same area code as funny, although I can think of some other descriptions for it...... :rolleyes:

Mark K.

Why not list a few? :neener:

China makes great stuff! 10 dollar cameras that shoot in 480p at 30 fps are worth the three week wait no matter how you look at it.

China makes great stuff! 10 dollar cameras that shoot in 480p at 30 fps are worth the three week wait no matter how you look at it.
No knock on China, just on the "joke." :rolleyes:

Mark K.

It should be noted that I am american but all my parents are chinese.

And upscaler, I have never been a peticular fan of estes kits

2 things here: you said you would list a
few and you only listed one, and second I'll be waiting for the recall on those cameras :D

Back