What is the latest OpenRocket version?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MetricRocketeer

Member of the US Metric Association
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi TRF colleagues,

Earlier today I attended the excellent presentation on OpenRocket at vNARCON 2023 by Joe Pfeiffer and Billy Olsen entitled "OpenRocket Update — What's new!".

But I am confused on whether I have the latest version of OR. I have Version 22.02.beta.05. And if I go Edit > Preferences > check now, I get a message stating that I am running the latest version of OpenRocket.

However, at today's presentation, I saw two features that I don't have. Under view type, I have Side view, Back view, 3D Figure, 3D Unfinished, and 3D Finished, whereas at today's presentation, the version of OR also showed Top view. I don't have that. Moreover, under Open example, I was getting a different order of rockets and perhaps different rockets. In any event, what I have differs from what was presented today.

So, my question is, do I have the latest version of OR? I don't think so, and if I don't, how do I acquire it, please.

Thank you.

Stanley

Back