What I want for Christmas

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shockie

High Plains Rocketeer
Reaction score
1. An altimeter that can fire a single pyro charge , that fits in an 18mm body tube.....
2. a staging timer that fits inside an 18mm body tube....
3. To be able to go outside and launch some rockets without worrying about if I'm going to get covid and croak

what do you want for XMAS?

AltiUno SMT is 44 * 16 mm @ ~5.5g sans battery. No guarantee it will fit in 18mm, but it might be possible with some creativity.

To quickly find a vaccine against coronavirus and so that life becomes as before, without self-isolation and restrictive quarantine measures.

We were just watching Firefly and I asked my wife if I could have a Spaceship for Christmas. What I really want is what I always want. I want an Extra-terrestrial spaceship to land across the street and take me for a ride. Barring that I would settle for a landing somewhere. And I'm not getting any younger.

We were just watching Firefly and I asked my wife if I could have a Spaceship for Christmas. What I really want is what I always want. I want an Extra-terrestrial spaceship to land across the street and take me for a ride. Barring that I would settle for a landing somewhere. And I'm not getting any younger.

Earlier this fall, we ended up having to land our helicopter in someone's front yard because the road way was too narrow with power lines on both sides and the fields weren't harvested yet. While it wasn't as exciting as a UFO landing, the homeowner greeted the pilot and took some selfies while we were doing our thing for the patient.

What I want is for rocket goodies, access to launches, etc. to be my biggest worry. (Without becoming any bigger worry than they are now, smartass.)

Back