What I did today -instead- of Rocketry.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like fun. Now, if only you could do a stained glass nose cone, or payload section. With lights inside.

(Or, one could use plastic sheets and wood sticks to imitate leaded glass. For a night launch. Hmmm...)

Sounds like fun. Now, if only you could do a stained glass nose cone, or payload section. With lights inside.

(Or, one could use plastic sheets and wood sticks to imitate leaded glass. For a night launch. Hmmm...)
Great minds think alike!
With a clear payload section, some faux leaded glass paint and liquid lead, and some self contained battery operated led lights, your only limit is your imagination.
41yBN1KQOQL.jpg

61bw8UpEWkL._SL1500_.jpg

1001190953.jpg

Got up yesterday, came to work, went home, had some supper and watched TV, went to bed, got up this morning, came to work...

Rinse and repeat.. ad nauseam. I hate it when life gets in the way of hobbies.... and it seems to happen all the time.

Not today, but this weekend: celebrated my birthday by being told that the water heater was leaking, drove an hour to get a new one (didn't like the brands locally available), removed the old one with much and varied language (not sure that it was made to ever be removed, had to cut some places with my dremel to remove it...), installed the new one. Then found out our shower head was on the fritz, so another trip to the big-box store for a new hand shower. Houses and cats are alike in that they both own you.:(

Not today, but this weekend: celebrated my birthday by being told that the water heater was leaking, drove an hour to get a new one (didn't like the brands locally available), removed the old one with much and varied language (not sure that it was made to ever be removed, had to cut some places with my dremel to remove it...), installed the new one. Then found out our shower head was on the fritz, so another trip to the big-box store for a new hand shower. Houses and cats are alike in that they both own you.:(

Happy birthday, Terry!

Little windstorm a while ago. Needed to get up on a ladder about 20 ft with a chainsaw. :eek: Yeah, I know.
upload_2019-10-16_21-16-9.png
Tomorrow I get to chip this mess. Should keep me busy for a little while. :(
upload_2019-10-16_21-17-51.png

Last edited:
Back