I cut out 3 of the four fins for the Port-O-Potty. Ran out of plywood. I though I had enough. I ordered 4 each 6" x 36" again. When I place that kind of order BMS is kind enough to give me one 2' x 4' piece. I'll get one more fin out of it and have some left over for other projects. Besides the plywood I ordered a couple of 3" nose cones, some 3" bulkheads and some 3" tubes. Because I order so much from them I'm glad they are just around the corner. I also sanded four fins for a 3" rocket I'm working on. Yesterday I cut them out and shaped them with a belt sander. Then coated them with GoodFila CWF and sanded them smooth with my random orbit sander. After that I sanded them with 400 grit by hand. Looked for imperfections in the sun light and sanded them out. Later today I'll put them on the rocket. The Port-O-Potty fins will just be sanded and the grain will not be filled in. The Fins are 12" x 30" x 1/4" in a clipped delta planform. I'll get the three fins sanded later today too. Yesterday I made an av-bay for the 3" rocket, added rail buttons and cut the fin slots. I cut the fin slots with a Dremel and a reinforced cut off wheel. Cut all 4 slots in a couple of minutes. When through the LOC tubes easily. Tomorrow I'll pick up my order from BMS and cut out the 4th fin. I'll try to install them tomorrow. A coupler bulkhead and coupler were put together. I cut a hole for an EggTimer Apogee in the bulkhead and added a welded eye nut to it. The coupler will get a 4" plastic dome added for a nose cone. Rather than ejecting the whole roof, just the 4" nose cone will be ejected. The chute will come out of the center of the roof so the whole intact Port-O-potty come s down under it. I'm going the attach the fins all the way at the end of the BT. I hope to land the Port-O-Potty up right. I will probably fly it at our SpringFest in March. I'll store in it in our storage unit until then. It's way to big for our garage. And that's all the rocket news from Pahrump.