What are you listening to?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which GCMS do you run?
Promise not to laugh, I know these are ancient, Agilent 5977A MS & 7890B GC with a thrice damned Gerstel septumless injector head with a MSA C506 Controller and CO2 feed.
However, the State has approved funds for a new instrument WITHOUT the Gerstel nonsense.

Promise not to laugh, I know these are ancient, Agilent 5977A MS & 7890B GC with a thrice damned Gerstel septumless injector head with a MSA C506 Controller and CO2 feed.
However, the State has approved funds for a new instrument WITHOUT the Gerstel nonsense.
It’s not the “dual column gas chromatograph with flame analyzation detector?” Or is it the turbocharged floor model? 😆

It’s not the “dual column gas chromatograph with flame analyzation detector?” Or is it the turbocharged floor model? 😆

Well, I would like to put a flame under it and watch it ionize, sometimes. Dual column, nah that would be them fancy new machines run by the Kids. Maybe the new one will have a turbo! Dang I miss turbo cars.

I design spectrometers for Agilent, but not GCMS. I do the ICP-OES and MP-AES, and have done our research-grade UV-Vis-NIR. I do regularly speak with the GCMS teams.

Weekend jam!

1. Love Dies Young - Foo Fighters
  2. Love From The Other Side - Fall Out Boy
  3. Love Gun - Kiss
  4. Love Rollercoaster - Red Hot Chili Peppers
  5. Love Song - Tesla
  6. Love Walks In - Van Halen
  7. Loverman - Metallica
  8. Low Life - Crobot
  9. Lump - The Presidents of the United States of America
  10. Lux Aeterna - Metallica
  11. Lydia - Highly Suspect
  12. Lying From You - Linkin Park
  13. Machinehead - Bush
  14. Madness - Muse
  15. Make Me Bad - Korn
  16. Making A Fire - Foo Fighters
  17. Malibu - Hole

Not sure what kinda mood I'm into right now.....bit of this, bit of that.....so (with apologies for jarring some senses), this is where it's at:

s6

Weekend jam!

1. Outlaws & Outsiders - Corey Marks
  2. Outside - Aaron Lewis
  3. Outside - Staind
  4. Outshined - Soundgarden
  5. Over the Mountain - Ozzy Osbourne
  6. Overrated - Giovannie and the Hired Guns
  7. Pain - Jimmy Eat World
  8. Pain - Three Days Grace
  9. Painkiller - Three Days Grace
  10. Panama - Van Halen