What are you listening to?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as soon as I make the post it shows up and then goes away after 5 Seconds to a black screen so I have no idea what's going on?
If you’re going to post links to YouTube Music, maybe try an official music video instead of the automatically-generated video.

Maybe try getting a screenshot of the URL before posting? That might help diagnose the issue.

If you’re going to post links to YouTube Music, maybe try an official music video instead of the automatically-generated video.

Maybe try getting a screenshot of the URL before posting? That might help diagnose the issue.
didn't you tell about going to YouTubemusic.com instead of YouTube.com? I did for while, then forgot about it.

This one is sticking to me of late.
The whole set is good, but the main thing for me is the simply amazing way to open the show.

s6

Last edited:
I didn't know you played bass????
I don't really. I've worked with my hands all my life, all sorts of mechanical tasks, and have the scars on my finger tips to prove it. It hurts too much to play enough to get good.
I got started on the bass guitar thing several years ago when I decided to start building effects pedals. I needed a guitar to test them out. For some reason, the bass seemed more interesting to play than a "regular" guitar. I thought the larger strings would be easier on my fingers. A little, but not enough.

Back